ColorZilla 2.0.1 Ranking & Summary
ColorZilla 2.0.1 description
ColorZilla is an extension for Mozilla Firefox and the Mozilla Suite.
It assists web developers and graphic designers with color related tasks - both basic and advanced.
With ColorZilla you can get a color reading from any point in your browser, quickly adjust this color and paste it into another program. You can Zoom the page you are viewing and measure distances between any two points on the page.
ColorZillas built-in palette browser allows you to choose colors from pre-defined color sets and saving in custom palettes your most used colors. DOM spying features allow getting various information about DOM elements quickly and easily.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Webpage DOM Color Analyzer
- Analyze DOM element colors on any Web page and create a corresponding palette
- Locate elements on the page that correspond to a given color
- Find out what CSS rules specify a given color
- Save, bookmark and share the palettes
- Online Palette Viewer
- Click here for an example
- Allows viewing, bookmarking and sharing any color palette
- Provides a permalink URL that represents any set of colors
- Online Eyedropper shows colors in RGB, HSV and additional formats
- Use Full Page Zoom introduced in Firefox 3
- Firebug support - allows opening the selected element in Firebug
- New languages - Indonesian, Korean, Norwegian. Thanks to the BabelZilla team!
- Firefox 3 support
- Ubuntu support (gcc4 based build included)
- Minor tweaks and bug fixes
ColorZilla 2.0.1 Screenshot
ColorZilla 2.0.1 Keywords
Bookmark ColorZilla 2.0.1
ColorZilla 2.0.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.