Comm Operator 4.1
Comm Operator 4.1 Ranking & Summary
Comm Operator 4.1 description
Comm Operator 4.1 provides you a great application which can be used for serial port, TCP/IP and UDP communication. It is professional software for debugging, testing and troubleshooting RS232 related devices.
It supports Quick Send for standard, terminal, NCD relay boards. It supports sending and receiving data in Text, Hex and Decimal format. It also supports sending a file. Data can be sent repeatedly and automatically from predefined list in order. Multiple send data lists can be created from text, hex and decimal files directly. Data can be copied and pasted between different list. It has built in checksum calculator. It keeps log file automatically in specified folder. The list file can be opened by dragging and dropping. All existed COM Ports can be detected automatically. All settings can be saved to a file for later use. COP file can be created for Comm Operator Pal. Auto send mechanics makes it a full functional device simulator. Unified operating GUI makes it easy to use.
- Communicate with Serial Port, TCP/IP and UDP
- Send/receive data in Text, Hex and Decimal format
- Support sending a file
- Support quick send panel for NCD relay boards
- Support terminal panel and RST/DTR control
- Send data repeatedly with specified interval
- Send data automatically according to predefined rules
- Send large data in a seperate thread
- Support three methods for checksum
- Work with multiple send data list files
- Support auto log function
- Create send data list in different format from specific file
- Copy and paste data between different list
- Drag and drop to open send data list directly
- Keep log file automatically
- Detect all existed COM ports automatically
- Keep all settings for later use
- Create COP file with current setting and data list for Comm Operator Pal.
- PII 300,
Comm Operator 4.1 Screenshot
Comm Operator 4.1 Keywords
Bookmark Comm Operator 4.1
Comm Operator 4.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.