Commerce Server Starter Site 1.0
Commerce Server Starter Site 1.0 Ranking & Summary
Commerce Server Starter Site 1.0 description
Service Pack 2 (SP2) for Microsoft Commerce Server 2007 provides support for running Commerce Server 2007 on Windows Server 2008 and for running the Developer Edition on Windows Vista SP1. In addition, it includes compatibility with Visual Studio 2008, .NET 3.5 and fixes for several issues in the product. No new features are introduced in SP2.
The Commerce Server 2007 Starter Site Release 2 provides a fully-functional sample retail site solution. It is a guideline for building front-end websites for Commerce Server 2007 RTM, SP1, and SP2 and showcases all of the most mission-critical features.
With the included sample data, the Starter Site will allow you to build an online store complete with product details, shopping cart, checkout processes, and marketing support. When Commerce Server 2007 Starter Site Release 2 is run with SP2, the Commerce Server software is compatible with Windows Server 2008 IIS-7 in both Classic mode and Integrated Pipeline mode.
- Installation and configuration of Commerce Server 2007.
Verify that hardware and software meet requirements. Earlier versions of Commerce Server do not support the Starter Site.
- Customer-initiated hookup of payment and shipping providers.
You must provide payment and tax calculators.
- Customization of the Web interface.
The Starter Site provides a minimal user interface that you must customize to meet your specific e-commerce Web site requirements.
- Meeting of all IIS application configuration requirements.
This includes the assignment of a valid site name and use of ASP.NET 2.0.
- Full configuration of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
When you install the Starter Site, you define a temporary SSL certificate. For a production site, replace the temporary SSL certificate with a valid SSL certificate. The IIS metabase marks all pages that require SSL.
- Application reset after you make any changes to the Web site.
The application resets independent of other applications that run on the Web server.
Commerce Server Starter Site 1.0 Screenshot
Commerce Server Starter Site 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Commerce Server Starter Site 1.0
Commerce Server Starter Site 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Internet Trading System 1.2.1
- ShopZone 2.040
- Microsoft Site Server 3.0 Site Wizard Input Validation Vulnerability patch 1
- WebShop Designer 2000 6.17
- Emulive Server4 Interactive Broadcast Platform Build 3069
- Merchant Helper 4.21
- WebGenie Shopping Cart Professional 3.73
- Visual Studio Team System 2008 Team Foundation Server