Corner Bowl Log Manager 9.0.82
Corner Bowl Log Manager 9.0.82 Ranking & Summary
Corner Bowl Log Manager 9.0.82 description
Corner Bowl Log Manager 9.0.82 is designed to be a beneficial network-wide Event Log, syslog and application log management tool that enables Systems Administrators to automate log monitoring, consolidation and archiving requirements set forth by management and regulatory agencies. Consolidate and archive logs to SQL Server, MySQL, a log appliance or a network location. Monitor logs in real-time or schedule reports.
For example, receive immediate notification when any user or computer attempts to logon to your network more than 3 times within 10 minutes. Includes Security Event Log reports to aid in auditing requirements. For example, receive daily or weekly logon failure summary reports.Search your network for domain controllers, servers, database servers, or workstations and configure them all at once. Create configuration templates enabling you to quickly configure new servers or setup an Active Directory monitor so logs on new servers are automatically monitored, consolidated and included in weekly or daily reports.
- Consolidate Event Logs, syslogs as well as non-standard application log files
- Monitor logs in real-time or per user defined schedule
- Backup, compress, encrypt and password protect Event Logs
- Create and assign simple or complex regular expression filters
- Fire multiple types of alerts, notification and actions including SNMP traps
- Automatically truncate and archive consolidated logs
- Schedule detailed reports
- Merge multiple log files into a single view
- View large log files quickly with minimal system resources
- Monitor Active Directory and automatically configure new computers
- Single installation monitors entire network
- No installation required on managed computers
- Fixed several Linq issues throughout the application that caused sequence errors to be thrown.
- Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000 (supports remote management only)
- Windows NT (supports remote management only)
- Supported CPUs: Be compiled with the latest version of the .Net Framework which allows users to compile the program once for any CPU. In other words, single installation of Corner Bowl Log Manager runs natively on both 64-bit and 32-bit hardware.
- Memory: 2 GBs of available memory, 4 GBs suggested for large networks.
- .Net Framework 3.5: The installation detects if .Net Framework 3.5 is already installed. If not, the framework is automatically downloaded from Microsoft and then installed. Please note the framework takes a significant amount of time to install. Please be patient while the installation completes.
- Domain Administrator Account: To access remote logs both the logged in user and the Windows Service must have domain administrator rights. The first time the application is run, you will be prompted to assign domain administrator credentials to the service.
- Windows Management Instrumentation (client and server): Event Logs are consolidated and managed using Microsoft's Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) API. WMI is preinstalled on all supported operating systems.
Corner Bowl Log Manager 9.0.82 Screenshot
Corner Bowl Log Manager 9.0.82 Keywords
Bookmark Corner Bowl Log Manager 9.0.82
Corner Bowl Log Manager 9.0.82 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- NetWrix Event Log Archiving Consolidation 1.1.5
- Network Event Viewer 188.8.131.52
- XpoLog Center for Security 3.7
- ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer Free Edition 5.0
- ViewonLog for Visual Studio 2005 SP1 1.2
- PacketTrap Perspective Network Management System 2.5
- ProxyInspector for WinProxy 2.7f
- Server 2000/2003 Internet Information Services Management Pack 6.0.5000.0
- LemonDialer 2.0 Beta 2
- BILLZ - THE SIMPLEST FULL FEATURED CYBER CAFÉ BILLING SYSTEM 2.1
- ReportMagic for WinGate 1.4.501
- Essentia Web Server 2.15
- ManageEngine OpManager Free Edition 5.5
- AdventNet EventLog Analyzer Free Edition 4.0
- Document Server 3.0.4
- BILLZ - THE SIMPLEST FULL FEATURED CYBER CAF‰ BILLING SYSTEM 2.1