CrossTec Remote Control 11.00.6
CrossTec Remote Control 11.00.6 Ranking & Summary
CrossTec Remote Control 11.00.6 description
CrossTec Remote Control 11.00.6 offers users with an effective yet beneficial tool which is designed to provide you with vital tools to help you access, control and support PCs across your operation. With CrossTec Remote Control you can easily and securely reach any Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Sun Solaris, or CE device from your desktop, or Pocket PC.
See the remote PC's screen, control its keyboard and mouse, synchronize files, inventory its hardware and software, launch applications or chat with someone at the remote PC -- just as if you were seated at that computer.
- Remote Control of a PC
- Watch, Share or Control the screen, keyboard and mouse of a workstation irrespective of color depth, resolution, network protocol or operating system. Use the Audio functions on multimedia capable PCs' to talk to your users while providing support. CrossTec Remote Control is consistently recognized in comparative reviews as offering the fastest remote control performance available.
- Monitoring Systems with Interactive Thumbnails
- The Monitor Mode feature allows control to display a "Thumbnail" view of all connected Client workstations simultaneously. Thumbnail size can be adjusted on the fly, as can the update interval. In addition, the Control users can mouseover a specific thumbnail for an expanded view of the selected PC. This provides a unique feature within Remote Control solutions to allow an IT Remote Control to keep a constant eye over critical systems and immediately identify if systems need intervention. The View also provides key information such as OS type , network address, the current logged on user and the computer name for easy identification.
- If the client is running multiple monitors, the Control can switch between desktops.
- Hardware and Software Inventories
- Obtain a real-time view of the hardware and software installed on the target workstation at the click of a button, without ever needing to leave the CrossTec Control program to gather this information. CrossTec Remote Control collects over 80 items of information, specifically about the hardware or environment of the Client PC. A full inventory of current installed applications is also provides as well as installed hotfixes. To aid in remote support and diagnostics, you can also remotely view and security control applications in memory, processes running, and installed services.
- File Transfer and Distribution
- File Transfer:
- Transfer and manipulate files between workstations using a simple "drag & drop" interface. Synchronise directories on two workstations or edit files and attributes directly. CrossTec Remote Control utilizes intelligent "Delta File Transfer" to reduce data transfer times when overwriting files that already exist by checking individual blocks of data within a file and only transferring changed data. This feature is enabled by default and applies to all file types. The performance benefits are most noticeable on slower connections.
- File Distribution:
- Distribute files and data from a central CrossTec workstation to multiple Client workstations simultaneously and with minimal keystrokes and effort. Using this feature, you are able to Distribute files to:
- All connected Clients
- Selected Clients
- A pre-defined Group of Clients
- Quick & easy transfer of files direct to the Client 'Desktop' or 'My Documents' folder
- Explorer Desktop Integration
- When a CrossTec Remote Control control is installed onto a PC, it integrates directly with explorer, allowing you to launch key functionality direct from your system without needing to first start CrossTec.
- A typical example would be within Network places, where on viewing a list of PCs on the network, by selecting the PC icon and using right mouse click, CrossTec Remote Control, Chat and Inventory options are available to launch.
- Remote Desktop (RDP) Support
- CrossTec Remote Control co-exists with RDP by detecting if there is an active RDP session. The user is provided with the option to either continue in screen scrape mode or disconnect the RDP session for full remote control capability.
- Remote Deployment
- The CrossTec Deploy utility provides Network Administrators with the facility to install and configure CrossTec Remote Control on multiple workstations from a central site without the need to visit the machines individually.
- With CrossTec Deploy, you can:
- Remotely Install a CrossTec package on multiple workstations simultaneously.
- Create and download specific Client Configurations to multiple workstations.
- Remotely update CrossTec License details on multiple workstations.
- Remotely Uninstall a CrossTec package from multiple workstations simultaneously.
- Show Function
- Use the powerful Show function to conduct computer-based training without the need for overhead projectors, video splitters or any additional hardware. Show your Screen, a selected monitor or just a selected application to any number of connected computers in real-time. Utilize a range of on screen annotation to tools to aid in your presentation or training.
- Scripting and Scheduling
- CrossTec includes a powerful Scripting Language and Scheduler that allows you to automate the tasks you would normally perform repetitively in the CrossTec Control and run them at a time when most convenient to you. Scripting contains a wealth of Desktop Management functions including the ability to interrogate Clients and retrieve information such as free disk space; what operating system they are running.
- You can even use CrossTec Scripting to distribute applications by using a combination of File Transfer, Remotely Execute Applications and edit the Registry. In simple terms, anything you can do manually with CrossTec Remote Control, you can do automatically with CrossTec Scripting.
- Power Management
- If your workstation hardware and software supports "Wake on Lan", you can use CrossTec to Power on / off your workstations over the LAN. Ideal if needing to copy data to a machine that is turned off.
- Printer Redirection
- The latest release includes improvements to capturing client print output including support for Network and USB printers. CrossTec Remote Control now also uses the WMI service (available on XP and above) to create a ""Standard TCP/IP Port"" which uses to provide print capture support. The Implementation on Window 2000 clients is similar but as the WMI Service is not available as standard, the registry is updated by Remote Control to add the ""Standard TCP/IP Port.
- 64Bit Support
- CrossTec Remote Control supports remote control of all x64 (AMD / Intel) platforms, including Windows XP64 and Windows 2003.
- Chat and Audio Support
- Conduct a two way chat session between selected multiple users in either text or full audio mode.
- Should the Chat member not respond, you can send an audible beep to each workstation by selecting "Send Beep". Use the "Invite" function to add Clients when the Chat session is in progress and send a copy of the Chat progress by using the Send discussion history option. The contents of a Chat session can be stored for future reference.
- CrossTec Remote Control also offers Bi-Directional Audio - extended audio support allowing one way talk, listen and full bi-directional audio conversations outside of a remote control session. Audio support is available over all LAN/WAN and Internet based communications.
- Interactive Whiteboard
- To both aid training and the effectiveness of support, a Whiteboard feature is now available from within a chat / multi-chat session. Similar to Annotate, the Control is able to use a range of screen highlighting tools to visually support their text chat with invited users.
- Launch Applications
- CrossTec Remote Control includes the Launch Application feature that allows you to remotely start applications on a remote PC, start installer routines and much more.
- This feature combined with File Distribution, provides a quick and effective means of providing remote updates.
- Send a CrossTec text message to one or more chosen PC's, or even broadcast to all PCs on the network. Ideal for alerting your users of an impending server shutdown or similar.
- Help Requests
- Enable your CrossTec users to send help requests directly to your helpdesk when they need assistance. The help request can either be sent to all available Operators, or directed to specific operators based on user defined accounts.
- For Microsoft based systems CrossTec Remote Control supports : Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista (32bit and 64bit), 2008 and Windows 7.
- Browse, locate and connect to all systems across your LAN or WAN.
- Fully integrated remote deployment utility.
- Connect over TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NETBIOS, NETBEUI or HTTP protocols.
- Communicate over LAN, WAN, Internet, PSTN, ISDN, CAPI/TAPI, GSM, GPRS, 3G or Wireless connections.
- Support for 64 bit Intel and AMD processors.
- Communicate seamlessly between systems that are all located behind different firewalls using the included CrossTec Internet Gateway component.
- Remote Control.
- Watch, Share or Control the screen, keyboard and mouse of a workstation irrespective of color resolution, network protocol or operating system.
- Optimize the Remote Control color quality when managing systems over very slow connections.
- Monitor the screens of all connected systems with real time thumbnails of each connected system. Mouse over a selected PC to Zoom your view.
- Scan multiple systems, Cycle through one or multiple workstations' displaying their screens on your control console.
- Show your screen, a selected Monitor or just a selected application to any number of connected computers for real-time instruction.
- Annotate your screen with a range of drawing tools during a Remote Control session or Show session.
- Full Text Chat and Messaging between two or multiple systems.
- Full Audio Chat during a Remote Control session.
- To both aid training and the effectiveness of support, a Whiteboard feature is also provided from within a chat session.
CrossTec Remote Control 11.00.6 Screenshot
CrossTec Remote Control 11.00.6 Keywords
Bookmark CrossTec Remote Control 11.00.6
CrossTec Remote Control 11.00.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.