CUBRID 8.3.0.0337 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 58.4 MB
Platform: Windows All
Date added: 2010-11-01
Publisher: CUBRID.org Team
CUBRID 8.3.0.0337 description
CUBRID 8.3.0.0337 is developed as a helpful relational database management system which is highly optimized for Web Applications, especially when complex web services process large amount of data and generate huge concurrent requests. By providing unique optimized features, CUBRID enables to process much more parallel requests at much less response time. With CUBRID, organization will benefit from superior performance, stability, scalability, and high availability required by companies to provide non-stop services to their valuable customers.
- High Availability (HA)
- Seamless HA services through automatic failover upon database failure or restore.
- System maintenance including OS, software upgrade and device replacement and expansion without service down time.
- Reduced hardware costs with the configuration of multiple master database nodes and one or more slave database nodes.
- Powerful backup features Offline and online full backup and 3-step incremental backup.
- Real-time compress backup and parallel backup/restore during failover.
- Restore transactions to a specific point in time or before the time of a failure.
- Fast disaster recovery.
- Perfect backup by interworking with various backup systems.
- Powerful optimizations and features for increased performance
- Data types
- Object identifiers (OIDs) designed for fast object access
- Java Stored Procedures
- Java based stored functions and procedures allowing the implementation of complex program logic easier than through SQL stored procedures.
- Reusal of the Java code and development environment for both the client and the server DB applications.
- Database independent and portable code through JDBC usage.
- CUBRID Manager for easy administration
- Management for the CUBRID Manager Server and Broker.
- Query management and analysis, tuning tools.
- Database management, backup and restore management
- Log analysis and reproduction tools.
- Platform-independent, consistent GUI across all operating systems.
- More features coming soon!
- CUBRID Cluster Project for even higher service scalability. (planned for the second half of 2010)
- Efficient query results pagination. (planned for the second half of 2010)
- Increased compatibility with existing database engines for easier migration.
- API Libraries for Java, PHP, Ruby, and Python.
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP), 64-bit MS Windows, All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP),
- "Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package" and "JDK/JRE version 1.6" (Java Development Kit/Java Runtime Environment)
CUBRID 8.3.0.0337 Screenshot
CUBRID 8.3.0.0337 Keywords
Bookmark CUBRID 8.3.0.0337
CUBRID 8.3.0.0337 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for CUBRID 8.3.0.0337. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.