Cyfin Reporter 7.9.3
Cyfin Reporter 7.9.3 Ranking & Summary
Cyfin Reporter 7.9.3 description
Cyfin Reporter 7.9.3 is an effective utility that monitors employee Web activity and creates clear, categorized reports on Web usage.
Reports track Web activity in up to 81 content categories to help reduce legal liability, improve productivity and conserve bandwidth.
Policy-based settings allow administrators to configure Cyfin's reports to match their acceptable use policy's standards for automatic abuse detection and analysis. Cyfin is compatible with over 100 log file formats for different proxy servers, firewalls and caching appliances.
- Functional Features
- Monitors employee Web access and organizes data into easy-to-read reports
- Web access reports are accurate, detailed and actionable
- Categorizes Web use into 81 different content categories
- Generates manager-ready reports with automatic abuse detection
- Report Scheduler runs and distributes reports automatically
- Interactive reports provide single click action drill down to more detailed data
- Ideal for mid and large-size organizations: scalable to 100,000+ users
- Robust solution that can handle large amounts of data
- Improves productivity, conserves bandwidth and prevents legal liability threats
- Technical Features
- Monitors and reports on which Web sites are consuming the most bandwidth
- Supports over 100 different log formats and multiple logfile locations
- Included is an internal database that stores and compresses logfile data
- Windows 2008/2003/XP/2000/NT, Red Hat Linux support
- Array configuration capability distributes logfile processing, thus saving IT time
- Free technical support, daily URL list updates, and software upgrades
Enhancements: Improves synchronization functionality.
Cyfin Reporter 7.9.3 Screenshot
Cyfin Reporter 7.9.3 Keywords
Bookmark Cyfin Reporter 7.9.3
Cyfin Reporter 7.9.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.