DameWare Mini Remote Control 220.127.116.11
DameWare Mini Remote Control 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
DameWare Mini Remote Control 22.214.171.124 description
DameWare Mini Remote Control 126.96.36.199 is equipped many useful features which help IT professionals get the most out of remote control connectivity. Unlike other Remote Control programs, the installation of the Mini Remote Control Client Agent does not replace any existing Operating System files, which also eliminates the need for a reboot of the remote machine when connecting. By simply using Microsoft Windows API calls to interact with the local and remote machines, the Mini Remote Control is considered to be the most lightweight and independent remote control application on the market. Hence the term "Mini."
The Mini Remote Control program offers quick and easy "on the fly" deployment of its client agent service to remote machines.* Giving an administrator the ability to remotely install the client agent service eliminates the need to physically visit the remote machine to install the software. This gives administrators the unique ability to remote control any machine on the LAN or WAN (across town, across the country, or even around the world) in a matter of seconds.
The Mini Remote Control includes extensive features with regard to security and encryption, including multiple authentication methods primarily designed to use the Operating System's built-in security. It also offers additional options of encrypting all communications between the remote and local machines, taking advantage of today's standards for Encryption, Hashing, and Key Exchange.
Version 5.5 and above of the DameWare Mini Remote Control program is also the only known third-party remote administration tool with the ability to perform an Interactive Smart Card Login as well as Remote Smart Card Authentication, using a Smart Card and PIN from your local machine. This also does not require any type of Smart Card Middleware, nor does it even require a Smart Card reader installed on the remote machine.
With tons of settings and features, the Mini Remote Control can be customized to fit your network environment. The Mini Remote Control makes the NT Utilities software suite the ultimate administrative tool for managing Windows based networks. No network is too big or too small for the DameWare Mini Remote Control.
- Support for Windows Vista & 2008 Server (32 & 64 bit)
- MSI package for installation of Client Agent
- Automatic configuration of Windows Firewall
- Support for XP, Vista, & 2008 Fast User Switching as well as RDP
- Interactive Smart Card Login and Remote Smart Card authentication
- Support for Multiple Monitor environments (both local & remote)
- DameWare Mirror Driver for enhanced speed & performance
- Authentication integrated within the Operating System's Security
- Encryption via Microsoft's Cryptographic Service Providers & CryptoAPIs built into the O/S itself, which are also FIPS-140 certified
- Deployment of Client Agent "on the fly" with no machine reboots
- Ability to connect via Mini Remote style connection, or RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) style connection.
- Ability to Force Encryption for all connections
- Ability to acquire permission from the Desktop User before connecting
- Restrict access using IP Filtering
- Restrict access based upon Local or Global Group membership
- Restrict access based upon a Shared Secret Key
- Shared Sessions
- Simple File Transfer
- Initiate reverse connections from the Client Agent on a remote machine back to an Administrator running the MRC application
- Footprint of the Client Agent Service only 600k
- Ease of use provides "out of the box" ROI
- Reasonable Cost & Licensing Scheme
- Operating System:
- The minimum system requirements for DameWare Mini Remote Control is Windows 95 or greater (this includes Windows 98 and Windows Me) or Windows NT 4.0 SP-1 or greater.
- Smart Card Login & Authentication (v5.5 and above only):
- According to Microsoft, Smart Card Login & Authentication is only supported on Windows 2000 and above. Including:
- Windows 2000 Workstation
- Windows 2000 Server
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows 2003 Server
- Windows Vista
- Windows 2008 Server
- Other than Microsoft's implemented Smart Card Services (scardsvr), no additional middleware is directly required by our software for Smart Card Authentication & Login.
- A Smart Card reader is not required on the remote machine.
- Your Operating System and network implementation must be configured properly for Smart Card authentication.
- A video adpater that supports the following raster capabilities:
- Capable of transferring bitmaps (RC_BITBLT)
- Capable of supporting the Windows APIs, SetDIBits and GetDIBits functions (RC_DI_BITMAP)
- Supports only one color plane.
- The Mini Remote Control requires the TCP/IP network protocol.
DameWare Mini Remote Control 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
DameWare Mini Remote Control 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark DameWare Mini Remote Control 220.127.116.11
DameWare Mini Remote Control 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.