DameWare NT Utilities 220.127.116.11
DameWare NT Utilities 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
DameWare NT Utilities 22.214.171.124 description
DameWare NT Utilities 126.96.36.199 is an enterprise system management application which enables Administrators to go beyond the limitations of Microsofts MMC. DNTU provides an integrated collection of Microsoft Windows NT administration utilities, incorporated within a "easy to use" centralized interface for remote management of Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 Servers and Workstations.
All of the standard Windows NT/2000/2003 Server and Windows NT/2000/XP Workstation utilities are included within DNTUs powerful Explorer-style interface, many of which have been greatly enhanced to provide superior performance, added functionality, and ease of use.
DNTU also contains custom NT tools including the DameWare Mini Remote Control program and the NT Utilities Exporter, and also supports the use of standard shell property pages and shell context menus.
DameWare NT Utilities also contains a powerful Active Directory Object Browser and extensive Active Directory functionality for searching, retrieving and filtering of all AD Objects & attributes. Management of objects such as OUs (Organizational Units), Containers, Users, Groups, Contacts, Computers, & Shares, as well as attributes that are not available within Microsofts MMC (i.e. Photos, Logos, employee ID, etc...) are all supported. DNTUs exclusive Quick OU & Picture/Logo management functionality just further emphasizes DameWare Developments commitment to producing quality products that are easy to use.
In addition to Active Directory, DNTU also supports management of Domains, Workstations, Disk Drives, Event Logs, Local Groups, Global Groups, Domain members, Open Files, Printers, Processes, Properties, Registry, Services, Sessions, Shares, ShutDown/Reboot, Software, Terminal Services/RDP, Users, Wake-on-LAN, and many more features.
DNTU continues to support legacy (non-AD) Microsoft Windows Network implementation via a dynamic "Microsoft Windows Network" Browser tree view. Domain controllers, servers and workstations, as well as non-browsable machines (machines that by default are not shown in Microsofts Windows Network Browser), can easily be managed via machine name or IP address after being added to the network browser tree view.
DNTU basically enables you to manage your entire Windows NT/2000/2003/XP network from one easy to use Explorer-style interface.
- DNTUs Active Directory functionality does not require the user to be currently logged into the Domain in order to function. We also continually receive comments from our user community, that the implementation of our Active Directory interface is one of the best on the market today. Not only in functionality, but also in flexibility and ease of use.
- DNTU also includes the Mini Remote Control program, as well as the DameWare Exporter. So you are actually getting three powerful products all in one low price.
- DNTU is a multi-threaded application, which allows for enhanced performance and speed. So you dont have to wait for one View to finish loading before starting another task within the software. You also have the ability to customize the thread priorities.
- DNTU is implemented within an MDI (Multiple Document) interface. In other words, you can have multiple views open for the same machine or even several different machines simultaneously.
- The purchase of DNTU also includes 12-months of complimentary maintenance for these licenses, and support for our software is included free of charge (even before you decide to purchase the software).
DameWare NT Utilities 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
DameWare NT Utilities 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark DameWare NT Utilities 220.127.116.11
DameWare NT Utilities 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.