Davinas GGS Timer 1.25
Davinas GGS Timer 1.25 Ranking & Summary
Davinas GGS Timer 1.25 description
Davinas GGS Timer will automatically track the time between GGS gains in Ultima Online.
First you need to setup a profile for each character telling Davinas GGS Timer which skills you wish to monitor for gains. After you have set that up, it works automatically in the background and notices when you gain and keeps track of it.
- After setting up your chars, it works completely automatically. No more clicking buttons.
- It sits quietly in the system tray until it is needed.
- Can show when you are ready to gain or pick up a BOD inside UO or as a balloon hint in the system tray.
- It can be configured to show the when you are ready to gain over your characters head or as a "system message".
- You can configure sounds to be played when you are ready to gain or your char is ready to pick up a BOD. It can be set up globally or overridden on a character basis.
- You can configure a minimum level before the GGS Timer gets active (this level is applied to the individual skills).
- You can now control the timers from inside UO using command line options. Type -ggshelp inside UO to see all the commands.
- Custom Timers: corpse decay timer, house refresh timer, boat refresh timer, pet bonding timer and you can add your own too.
Davinas GGS Timer 1.25 Screenshot
Davinas GGS Timer 1.25 Keywords
Bookmark Davinas GGS Timer 1.25
Davinas GGS Timer 1.25 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.