DBConvert for MS Access & PostgreSQL 4.1
DBConvert for MS Access & PostgreSQL 4.1 Ranking & Summary
DBConvert for MS Access & PostgreSQL 4.1 description
DBConvert for MS Access & PostgreSQL 4.1 is improved to be an efficient, convenient and smart database converter between MS Access (mdb) and PostgreSQL. It features unicode support, primary keys and indexes conversion, interactive (GUI) mode and command line mode, scheduler, renaming of tables, fields, and indexes before conversion. There is an ability to save data to PHP script or to a dump file that allows you to get over the restrictions on access to PostgreSQL database if any.
Convert databases from MS Access to PostgreSQL or from PostgreSQL to MS Access rapidly and reliably! Operate with a whole database or select only needed tables, fields, indexes and foreign keys to proceed! Reach the desired result by simply configuring of several options through Wizard interface or in command line mode! DBConvert for Access & PostgreSQL is also applicable for PostgreSQL database migration to another PostgreSQL database or to another PostgreSQL server. Moreover, DBConvert for Access & PostgreSQL is quite well for copying MS Access database to another MS Access database.
- Interactive (GUI) mode / command line mode;
- Saving data into a PostgreSQL Dump and PHP script for export to PostgreSQL database;
- Support for MS Access Work Groups;
- Feature to replace symbols in names of tables and fields (which are required not to be used as they are the symbols reserved for DBMS internal purposes) with a substitute symbol;
- Automation of the conversion process with task planner scheduler;
- High speed data conversion. DBConvert for Access & PostgreSQL speed noticeably exceeds average showing in this category as the program works with direct access to PostgreSQL server not through ODBC like other similar converters;
- Unicode Support/Connection character sets support:
- MULE_INTERNAL, SQL_ASCII, LATIN1, LATIN2, LATIN5, LATIN7, KOI8, ALT, WIN1250, WIN, WIN1256, ISO_8859_7, ISO_8859_8, UNICODE (utf-8);
- Primary keys and Indexes support ;
- Foreign keys (relations) support;
- PostgreSQL schemes support;
- Advanced customization options:
- Partial selection for database objects to be converted;
- Database objects (tables, fields, indexes, foreign keys) tuning up before conversion;
- Detection of possible conversion errors on customization stage.
- Sessions support - all your settings can be saved and restored later;
- Data array support;
- `GUID` Access database type support;
- `OLE Object` packages support;
- Ability to connect to PostgreSQL database servers located on Unix-like and Windows machines.
- Skins support;
- Full documentation supplied with the software;
- Multilanguage Support (English, French, Russian, German, Spanish, Italian, Greek and Danish);
- 1-year free upgrades.
- Office 2010 support
- Access queries conversion
- Customizable data filtering
- Added query support from MS Access to PostgreSQL
- Variable quantization step added
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/NT (NT only with Internet Explorer 4.01)
- At least 32 MB of RAM
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target PostgreSQL server (this requirement is optional for DBConvert for Access & PostgreSQL version as there is an option to overcome the restrictions using dump file or PHP Script).
- Access 97/2000/2003/2007/2010
- PostgreSQL 8.x/7.4
DBConvert for MS Access & PostgreSQL 4.1 Screenshot
DBConvert for MS Access & PostgreSQL 4.1 Keywords
Bookmark DBConvert for MS Access & PostgreSQL 4.1
DBConvert for MS Access & PostgreSQL 4.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.