dbdesc 3.0.1 Build 745
dbdesc 3.0.1 Build 745 Ranking & Summary
dbdesc 3.0.1 Build 745 description
DbDesc is a powerful tool to help you document your databases. It can produce detailed documents describing your databases.
With dbdesc you are not tied to a specified output format or fixed look, you are in control. DbDesc will use XSLT templates to transform a XML file which holds your database description to get the final documentation. Sample XSLT templates are included to get html, rtf and Word 2003 files.
DbDesc has been designed to be integrated in your build process (can be launched from the command line) to ensure that your database documentation is always up to date.
Currently dbdesc supports the following databases:
- SQL Server 2000 and SQL Server 2005
- Microsoft Desktop Engine 2000 (MSDE) and SQL Server 2005 Express
- Microsoft Access 97 and above
- Table dependency matrix
- Full extended property editor
- Include / exclude individual objects
- Wizard based interface
- Extensive database info extraction
- Multidatabase support (currently SQL Server, Ms Access and Firebird)
- XML output
- 2 report engines: a XSL parser and a built-in report engine
- XSL templates included to generate HTML, RTF and Word 2003 documents
- Report viewer with integrated search, database index, PDF export.
- Syntax highlighting
- Command line support for scheduled runs, continuous intregration, etc
- Autodiscover SQL Server instances on the network and databases list
- Select which database objects you want to document
- .NET Framework 1.1 or above
- 30 days trial
- Only the first 5 objects can be modified
- dbdesc for Windows XP x64 and Windows Vista x64
- Minor bugs fixed
dbdesc 3.0.1 Build 745 Screenshot
dbdesc 3.0.1 Build 745 Keywords
Bookmark dbdesc 3.0.1 Build 745
dbdesc 3.0.1 Build 745 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.