dbExpress driver for PostgreSQL 2.1.2
dbExpress driver for PostgreSQL 2.1.2 Ranking & Summary
dbExpress driver for PostgreSQL 2.1.2 description
dbExpress driver for PostgreSQL 2.1.2 is created to be an ideal and complete database-independent layer that defines common interface to provide fast access to PostgreSQL. For this server, dbExpress provides a driver as an independent library that implements the common dbExpress interface for processing queries and stored procedures. As data-access layer is thin and simple, dbExpress provides high performance database connectivity and is easy to deploy. You can use our driver in the same way as the one supplied by Embarcadero.
dbExpress driver for PostgreSQL (DbxPgSql) provides direct high performance access to PostgreSQL database server. It directly connects to the server without using PostgreSQL client software.
- Direct access to data
- Ability to connect through native protocol without using client software
- High performance
- Supports the latest versions of servers
- All data types support
- Extended options for advanced behaviour
- Complete support for dbExpress version 4
- Ability of monitoring query execution with dbMonitor
- Source code available
- Includes annual Subscription with Priority Support
- Licensed royalty-free per developer
- Update 2 for RAD Studio XE2, Delphi XE2, and C++Builder XE2 is now required
- Mac OS X in RAD Studio XE2 is supported
- PostgreSQL 9.1 is supported
- Multiple schema definition in the SchemaName driver option is supported
- Reading the Bytes data type as Hex is supported
- Bug with time zone for time and timestamp data types is fixed
- Bug with posting the Bytes data type with UnpreparedExecute=True is fixed
dbExpress driver for PostgreSQL 2.1.2 Screenshot
dbExpress driver for PostgreSQL 2.1.2 Keywords
Bookmark dbExpress driver for PostgreSQL 2.1.2
dbExpress driver for PostgreSQL 2.1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.