DBF Manager 2.1.125
DBF Manager 2.1.125 Ranking & Summary
DBF Manager 2.1.125 description
DBF Manager 2.1.125 is innovative software intended to handle databases seamlessly. There is a need for a compact dbase viewer and editor that will cope with the rich functionality of the well-established dBase and XBase formats by offering rapid and reliable on-the-fly access to the data and its structure. Enter DBF Manager.
The built-in dbf editor of DBF Manager offers safe and secure access to the internals of the dbf file format that is generated by a variety of applications including Clipper, dBase and Visual FoxPro. The wealth of sophisticated features includes complete support for data structure modification as well as comprehensive data editing and search-replace features that are carefully tailored to suit the data type of interest.
DBF Manager also supports filtered searches and searches within scopes. All dbf view search results can, of course, be printed if required.
DBF Manager has a comprehensive set of database index related tools. For example, the easy to use index manager will perform on-the-fly re-indexing and index rebuilds from an open dbf file as well as allowing a wide variety of index file types to be opened, modified and viewed. A print dbf structure feature is included in the extensive index file manager feature set.
The DBF Manager multi-document interface is intuitive and the program is extremely flexible and configurable. This means that no training is required; you can begin using it straightaway. You can try DBF Manager right now by downloading the free trial version from here. When you are convinced that this is the best compact solution for your individual or corporate database needs you can choose the most cost-effective license from our flexible, multi-tier, online ordering system and immediately receive your serial key by email.
- View and edit dbf files (DBase III, IV, V, Foxpro, Clipper)
- View and edit memo files
- Multidocument interface
- View dbf using ANSI or OEM character set
- Create and modify dbf structure
- Print dbf structure and dbf data
- Pack records
- Zap records
- Encrypt and decrypt dbf files
- Open, view and modify .ndx, .cdx, .ntx, .mdx index files
- Reindex opened index files
- Filter records using most of all Clipper/Foxpro functions
- Search and replace records
- Allow to set relation between two tables
- Exclusive and read-only modes
- Columns customization
- Create lookup fields in the opened table
- Import from csv, txt file formats
- Export to sql, csv, txt, xls, html file formats
- Fixed Vista thumbnail problem when window is minimized
- Fixed memory leaks
- Fixed bug with showing and sorting all records when filter was set
- Fixed bug with setting filter iteratively
- Fixed bug with double file extension when workspace is saved
- Fixed bug ‘List index out of bounds error’ when closing all opened tables
- Fixed bug with setting table relation
- Fixed bug with fields moving in structure
- Fixed bug with large files, moving to last record could not work
- Fixed bug with opening filter dialog when dbf file was opened from command line.
- Fixed bug with editing data in ‘B’ field type
- Fixed bug with printing sorted table
- Fixed problem with background color in report generator
- Fixed bug with updating all pages when page orientation was changed
- Added running of .dbfman files from command line
- Added ‘Drop Relation’ menu item
- Added direct table printing without preview
- Added report printing without opening report designer
- Added export to csv file in report preview window
- Added DAY,MONTH,YEAR functions to use in filter/index
- Improved speed of table scrolling when it is filtered
- Improved memo field viewer
- Improved export to Excel .xls files
- Improved altering table structure: left space isn’t trimmed now
- Improved table print: now height of rows depends on memo size/lines.
- Improved command line parsing
- Some cosmetic improvements
DBF Manager 2.1.125 Screenshot
DBF Manager 2.1.125 Keywords
Bookmark DBF Manager 2.1.125
DBF Manager 2.1.125 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.