dbForge SQL Complete Express 2.50.92
dbForge SQL Complete Express 2.50.92 Ranking & Summary
dbForge SQL Complete Express 2.50.92 description
dbForge SQL Complete Express 2.50.92 is considered as a smart as well as professional add-in for SQL Server Management Studio 2000, 2005 and 2008. It offers powerful autocompletion and formatting of T-SQL code that replaces native Microsoft T-SQL Intellisense. Besides extending List Members, Complete Word and Parameter Info features, SQL Complete adds SQL Formatter to enrich the developer toolkit and provide the fastest T-SQL query typing ever possible.
- Context-based code completion
- SQL Complete thoroughly defines the context to predict what you want to type next. It displays only relative keywords and names of database objects. Just type several symbols and see the required word in the suggestion list. It takes only to press Enter and go on with your query.
- Parameter info for functions
- When you are typing names of user-defined and built-in functions and procedures, SQL Complete displays their parameter information in a hint.
- Customizable SQL formatting
- Produce clear and well-formatted code without worrying about all those indents, whitespaces, wrappings, line breaks, etc. Just keep typing your SQL and see it automatically transformed based on your preferences and formatting rules.
- With a wide selection of formatting options you can set any formatting style you need.
- Quick object info
- To get essential information on a database object you don't have to look it up any more just hover the mouse cursor over the identifier, and it's here. For tables, the popup window with information will contain:
- Column names with data types
- Additional column properties (e.g., not null and identity attributes)
- Primary, unique and foreign keys
- User information from the extended properties.
- For other objects it shows object type and user description if any.
- Smart filtering to suggest relative keywords and objects
- SQL Complete filters the suggestion list based on various criteria:
- First typed symbols,
- A whitespace,
- Camel case,
- A square bracket.
- You can be sure, whatever you type, the suggestions will be just what you wanted.
- Context-based sorting of suggestions in the list
- SQL Complete saves you even a second by sorting names of database objects by type, and displaying most relevant suggestions in the top of the list; others are moved to the bottom.
- Determining a current database or schema
- SQL Complete displays a list of database objects from the current database or schema even if their names are not specified in a query. The names of the current database or schema are determined based on connection properties of the current SQL document. Besides, SQL Complete finds USE statements in the code and changes the current database for subsequent SQL statements.
- Expanding a list of columns
- You can replace the * asterisk symbol with the list of columns from the required table or view on pressing the Tab key.
- Expanding INSERT statements
- You can expand INSERT statements to the full template on pressing the Tab key.
- Except the template, the type of column data will be generated in the comments along with the NOT NULL and ROWGUID properties. For datetime, a template for inserting time will be created. Also DEFAULT clause is generated if a default value is created for a table.
- Suggesting conditions for JOIN statements
- Get the fastest way of typing JOIN statements. SQL Complete can suggest a full statement based on foreign keys, or it can prompt conditions based on column names.
- Automatic alias generation
- SQL Complete automatically generates an alias for each table object (table, view, stored procedure, function, synonym) in the FROM list of your SQL document.
- Suggestions of T-SQL statements in procedures and functions
- SQL Complete supports:
- DECLARE statements for local variables, cursor variables, and table definitions;
- Cursors (declared with the help of DECLARE CURSOR statements) in OPEN, CLOSE, DEALLOCATE statements;
- Context for such control-of-flow as BEGIN...END, GOTO, IF...ELSE, RETURN, BREAK, CONTINUE, WHILE, WAITFOR, TRY...CATCH, CASE, RAISERROR.
- Semi-transparent view of the suggestion box
- When your code is overlapped by the suggestion box, do not close the suggestion box. Hold Ctrl to make the suggestion box switch to semi-transparent view.
- Critical bug with showing Quick Info is fixed
- Problem with checking updates is fixed (T29186)
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 2005 or 2008
dbForge SQL Complete Express 2.50.92 Screenshot
dbForge SQL Complete Express 2.50.92 Keywords
Bookmark dbForge SQL Complete Express 2.50.92
dbForge SQL Complete Express 2.50.92 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.