dbForge SQL Decryptor 2.0.5
dbForge SQL Decryptor 2.0.5 Ranking & Summary
dbForge SQL Decryptor 2.0.5 description
dbForge SQL Decryptor 2.0.5 offers you a unique, useful and convenient-to-use database tool which aims to decrypt SQL Server procedures, functions, triggers and views. If you have encrypted an object definition in your database by specifying WITH ENCRYPTION option, and by some reason you cannot restore its original T-SQL body, the dbForge SQL Decryptor will easily do it for you absolutely free. Save your time and funds on restoring lost definitions and stay happy with the products.
- Supports all versions and editions of Microsoft SQL Server
- SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 R2, and SQL Server 2012 (except SQL Azure)
- Stored procedures (including numbered procedures and replication filters), functions (scalar, inline and multistatement table-valued), triggers (on tables, on views, on databases, and on server instances) and views.
- Decrypts all possible object types
- Similar tools compel you to use Dedicated Administrator Connection mode to decrypt an object, which may lead to certain diffuculties with reconfiguring the whole server. dbForge SQL Decryptor does not require this mode, but doesn't prohibit to use it, because you can save some time while decrypting objects in large databases.
- No DAC connection required
- You can do everything in a familiar way: connect to as many server instances as you like and browse all available databases.
- Object Explorer like in Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- A build-in text editor allows you to see the original object definition with syntax highlighting, which facilitates reading of source code.
- Syntax highlighting
- You can save every decrypted definition to a file with UTF-8 encoding, which preserves all national characters.
- Saving definition to file
- Decrypt all or particular objects with extra convenient and simple wizard, then save definitions to one or several files, or just alter database objects in-place.
- Batch decryption wizard
- All definitions are placed to a program's cache after first opening, so next time you want to examine the same definition, the cache will be used.
- Overhead minimizing
- SQL Decryptor performs everything asynchronously, thus you can instantly cancel any long-term operation and you will never see the program hung.
- Highly responsive user interface
- Enjoy the glorious visual style of SQL Decryptor, which is similar to Visual Studio 2010
- Sophisticated appearance of Visual Studio 2010
- Error report on initial launch in Windows XP (NET Framework 3.5) (T35176, T34755, T34834, T34954, T35109, T35198, T35391).
dbForge SQL Decryptor 2.0.5 Screenshot
dbForge SQL Decryptor 2.0.5 Keywords
Bookmark dbForge SQL Decryptor 2.0.5
dbForge SQL Decryptor 2.0.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- dbForge Fusion for MySQL 4.50.350
- dbForge Studio for Oracle (formerly OraDeveloper Studio) 3.0.82
- dbForge Query Builder for MySQL 2.5.11
- dbForge Data Compare for MySQL 3.5.9
- dbForge Studio Express 4.50.342
- dbForge Studio Express for MySQL 4.50.335
- MySpace Password Decryptor 1.0
- dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL 2.00.148