DBSync for Firebird and MS SQL
DBSync for Firebird and MS SQL Ranking & Summary
DBSync for Firebird and MS SQL description
DBSync for Firebird and MS SQL is known as an advanced and versatile database synchronization tool which is able to do two-way conversion and synchronization from Firebird databases to MS SQL server and from MS SQL to Firebird. The tool is also applicable for MS SQL database replication to another MS SQL database and is quite adept at copying a Firebird database to another Firebird database. It handles conversion and synchronization of InterBase databases too.
DBSync for Firebird and MS SQL provides the bulk of functional capabilities such as interactive (GUI) mode/command line mode, savable sessions, insert, update and Drop synchronization types included, task planner scheduling, data filtering, preverification of possible conversion errors, etc. You can convert and synchronize Firebird with MS SQL or MS SQL with Firebird simply by configuring several options and by making some sync customizations through a Wizard interface or in command line mode. Command line parameters added to a scheduling function enables you to automatically synchronize or convert data regularly without user input and supplementary settings.
DBSync for Firebird and MS SQL provides you with the ability to manipulate synchronization preferences on Customization stage exactly according to your needs. It allows to convert and replicate databases of old InterBase formats to Firebird and MS SQL and vice versa. Filtering data during conversion allows users to retrieve only specific data for converted tables according to defined filtering criteria. Filters give you more control on the data migration process. Possible synchronization errors can be detected before the conversion process gets started. The tool displays errors and potential problems with your table objects beforehand.
- Microsoft SQL Server Express 2005/2008 and Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 support
- Interactive (GUI) mode / command line mode
- Foreign key (relations) support
- All Firebird versions support
- Insert-synchronization, Update-synchronization and Drop-synchronization available
- Ability to select TCP/IP, PIPE, IPX/SPX communications protocols
- Unicode support, all possible encoding support
- Binary data types support
- Automation of the conversion process with built-in scheduler
- Primary keys and Indexes support
- Advanced customization options:
- Partial selection for database objects to be converted.
- Database objects (tables, fields, indexes) renaming before conversion.
- Detection of possible conversion errors at customization stage.
- Sessions support - all your settings can be saved and restored then.
- Skins support
- Multilanguage Support.
- Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT (NT only with Internet Explorer 4.01)
- At least 32 MB of RAM
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target MS SQL server (this requirement is optional as there is an option to overcome the restrictions using dump file).
DBSync for Firebird and MS SQL Screenshot
DBSync for Firebird and MS SQL Keywords
Bookmark DBSync for Firebird and MS SQL
DBSync for Firebird and MS SQL Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- EMS SQL Manager 2005 Lite for SQL Server 2.7
- Daffodil Replicator 2.0
- Export Table to XML for MS SQL Server Professional 1.00.00
- Publish Table to HTML for MS SQL Server 1.00.01
- MS SQL Server Find and Replace Software 7.0
- MS SQL Server PostgreSQL Import, Export 7.0
- MS SQL Server FoxPro Import, Export 7.0
- MS SQL Server Compare Two Tables 7.0