DBSync for Firebird and MySQL 1.5.0
DBSync for Firebird and MySQL 1.5.0 Ranking & Summary
DBSync for Firebird and MySQL 1.5.0 description
DBSync for Firebird and MySQL 1.5.0 is considered as a simple yet beneficial program which lets you synchronize and convert databases from Firebird / InterBase to MySQL or from MySQL to Firebird / InterBase rapidly and reliably!
Operate with a whole database or select only needed tables, fields, indexes and foreign keys to proceed! Reach the desired result by simple configuring of several options through Wizard interface or in command line mode! DBSync for Firebird & MySQL is also applicable for MySQL database synchronization and migration to another MySQL database or to another MySQL server. Moreover, DBSync for Firebird & MySQL is quite well for copying and synchronizing Firebird / InterBase database with another Firebird / InterBase database.
DBSync for Firebird & MySQL is a reliable bi-directional database migration tool which allows you to convert from:
- Firebird to MySQL
- Firebird to Firebird
- Firebird to InterBase
- MySQL to MySQL
- MySQL to Firebird
- MySQL to InterBase
- InterBase to MySQL
- InterBase to Firebird
- InterBase to InterBase
- Interactive (GUI) mode / command line mode;
- Foreign key (relations) support;
- All Firebird / InterBase versions support;
- Insert-synchronization, Update-synchronization and Drop-synchronization available;
- Unicode Support/Connection character sets support:
- LATIN1, LATIN2, LATIN5, LATIN7, ARMSCII8, ASCII, CP1250, CP1251, CP1256, CP1257,
- CP850, CP852, CP866, DEC8, GEOSTD8, GREEK, HEBREW, HP8, KEYBCS2, KOI8R, KOI8U,
- MACCE, MACROMAN, SWE7, TIS620, UTF8 (unicode charset);
- Binary data types support;
- `ENUM` and `SET` MySQL database types support;
- Automation of the conversion process with built-in scheduler;
- Primary keys and Indexes support;
- Partial selection for database objects to be converted.
- Database objects (tables, fields, indexes) renaming before conversion.
- Detection of possible conversion errors at customization stage.
- Advanced customization options:
- Sessions support - all your settings can be saved and restored then.
- Skins support;
- Multilanguage Support.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/NT (NT only with Internet Explorer 4.01)
- At least 32 MB of RAM
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target MySQL.
- MySQL 4.x/5.x
- Firebird 2.x.x
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 x86 Redistributable package
DBSync for Firebird and MySQL 1.5.0 Screenshot
DBSync for Firebird and MySQL 1.5.0 Keywords
Bookmark DBSync for Firebird and MySQL 1.5.0
DBSync for Firebird and MySQL 1.5.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.