Deep Log Analyzer Free 4.0 Build 67
Deep Log Analyzer Free 4.0 Build 67 Ranking & Summary
Deep Log Analyzer Free 4.0 Build 67 description
Deep Log Analyzer Free 4.0 Build 67 is known as a useful and effective client side web analytics application for analyzing web server log files.
Analyze website visitors behavior and get complete website usage statistics. Know exactly where your customers come from, how they move through the site and where they leave it. View lots of reports about general site performance and popularity, visitors overview, sources of visitor traffic, perform ads tracking, ROI analysis.
Reports are dynamic, which means they can be navigated easily, presented as a tree, viewed as a table or/and chart diagram, copied to Excel via clipboard. Deep Log Analyzer imports log files into a standard MS Access database. Using this common database format makes it possible for users to create their own reports and to add some external data to the analysis, such as data from order processing system or customer support database. It enables users to create wide range of complex reports.
- Customize Deep Log Analyzer for your website needs. Create your own web analytics reports or select from set of 40+ standard reports. Export reports to HTML or Excel.
- Understand your site better with unique hierarchical website statistics reports.
- View all advanced data in reports, not just top values.
- Competitive price for small businesses and individual users with Standard and Professional Editions available. Deep Log Analyzer will pay for itself in a few hours after you start using it.
- Comprehensive web analytics and website statistics data.
- Perfect set of reports for SEO (search engine optimization). Great website statistics and web analytics solution.
- Easy and familiar user interface in MS Office style. You can even customize user's interface for your convenience.
- Interactive Reports
- Navigate reports easily. They are not static html
- All reports are active and not just tables in static html. Scroll report easily or sort it by any column with just one mouse click. Open or close hierarchy levels.
- Hierarchical view
- View reports in hierarchical form when it is appropriate. This is very convenient because most website statistics have hierarchical nature.
- View complete reports, not just a few top records
- Reports show all website data, not just several top records of each statistic. This means you can easily see all referrers and how many hits each of them has generated. Other programs show only a few popular referrals.
- Advanced graphical charts
- All reports are accompanied by graphical charts that represent report data for easier visual perception. View own chart for each level of hierarchy. Bar graphs change immediately as you navigate the report in table view.
- Narrow your focus with dates filter
- Select date interval in calendar to view reports for that period immediately. Compare same reports for different time intervals and understand the results of important changes made to the site.
- Reports on all aspects of the web site
- Accessed resources
- Reports on most requested pages, downloads and graphics shows what content is popular on your site and how visitors find that content. Entry and exit pages reports shows where users enter your site and on which pages they leave. For example, find out how the landing pages for ad campaigns perform. Determine pages with weak content using single access pages report. It shows on which pages users leave web site without viewing other pages. Such pages may need revising.
- Visitors Bouncing Rate report shows how many users entered the website through the particular web page and exited the site right away (bounced). This allows to estimate quality of your website landing pages and improve website browsing rate.
- Website Navigation
- See how visitors navigate through your web site. Popular Paths through Site report shows the list of typical ways users take while browsing the website. Came from Page and Left to Page reports show from which pages users came to the particular page and where they went from there.
- Visitors activity
- Visits and hits history reports show how your web site popularity changes over time. Top visitors report shows number of visits for each visitor along with browser and OS they use and their country. View what days of week and hours of day get most hits and visits and generate load picks on your web server. Reports about countries are fast and do not require slow DNS lookup process. Program includes countries database for fast country lookup.
- Referrals and Search Engines
- Easily get information about how your visitors come to the web site. Comprehensive set of reports that show all referring pages, search engines and search phrases that drive visitors to you site. View trend for every statistic in this group. With hierarchical reports presentation you will dig deeper into referral reports and understand where your visitors come from. Ideal set of reports for search engine optimization.
- See when search engine robots come to index your site and what pages they read. Make sure that search spiders index all content you add. Deep Log Analyzer recognizes all latest browsers and search robots
- Visitors System Info
- See what OS's and browsers including version your visitors use. Optimize your web site for most popular browsers and screen resolutions and color depth. View reports on either browser has javacript support enabled, Flash plugin versions, Visitor's System Language
- Technical reports
- See all errors on your website. Check if site has any broken links and where they are. View report on incomplete downloads.
- Customization and extensibility. Open architecture. (Professional Edition only features)
- Create custom reports
- Design custom reports using SQL queries. It is possible to create any specific report you may need about web site as all required data is stored in well designed relational database.
- Reports Scheduler
- Deep Log Analyzer can process updated log files and genrate reports in HTML format automatically by schedule. You can this featire on server, for example, to create up-to date reports for websites automatically
- Automation via scipts
- Industry standard database format
- Deep Log Analyzer imports information from the log files in MS Access database. This is reliable and safe storage for your web site statistics that allows easy access to the data in external programs. Other web stats programs use proprietary database formats.
- Integrate with other databases
- When creating custom reports you can combine website data with other databases such as content management, sales or CRM database, etc. Create advanced internet marketing reports that help making smart business decisions and improve company's web site effectiveness, calculate ROI (return on investment)
- XML configuration files
- All reports definitions and settings are stored in the open XML format. Edit XML files easily and tweak every aspect of Deep Log Analyzer reports. Edit search engines, browsers, OS and spiders definitions and other settings that are stored in simple text format.
- Easy User Interface
- Tasks pane for quick access to common commands
- The Tasks pane lists the common tasks that you may need to perform when analyzing your website. Access more specific or advanced tasks from numerous program menus.
- MS Office style look and feel
- Deep Log Analyzer user interface is similar to Microsoft Office that makes it easy to work in familiar environment. User interface is simple and powerful with sliding panels, menu animation, docking bars and menus, gradient colors and more. 5 application looks to choose from
- Simple Wizards for common tasks
- Create projects and reports, export or import custom reports and perform other advanced tasks easily using simple wizards with step by step instructions.
- Customize user interface as you like
- Every aspect of user interface can be customized in Deep Log Analyzer. Move and dock all panels and toolbars around the screen to create a workspace that you like. Edit or create own menus and toolbars. Change or set hotkeys for the tasks you perform often. Even customize toolbars on the fly while holding Alt key.
- New: Bing search engine definition added
- New: Browser and platfrom definitions added: Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile/CE (IE Mobile), Palm WebOS, Apple iPad
- New: search spider definitions added
- Improved: updated "IP to country" database
- New: minor updates of user inteface on Windows 7
- New: does not support Windows 2000 anymore
- CPU: Pentium class - 1 GHz
- RAM: 128 MB
- Hard Drive space: 25 MB plus space for databases and logs
- Internet Explorer 5.5
Deep Log Analyzer Free 4.0 Build 67 Screenshot
Deep Log Analyzer Free 4.0 Build 67 Keywords
Bookmark Deep Log Analyzer Free 4.0 Build 67
Deep Log Analyzer Free 4.0 Build 67 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.