DEKSI Network Monitor 8.4
DEKSI Network Monitor 8.4 Ranking & Summary
DEKSI Network Monitor 8.4 description
DEKSI Network Monitor 8.4 is useful network device and server monitor which will show you when a device is available as well as the time it became unavailable or out of service. This will enable the network administrator or IT Management staff to be pro-active in responding to any possible downtime.
DEKSI Network Monitor periodically polls devices a the network map and sends them an ICMP packet and tries to connect to the requested TCP Port over your network. If the check is successful the color green will be displayed and it the check you ran failed the color will be red. The administrator can set up a variety of different responses to a device that is working or is not available including sending an email message, playing a sound file, sending an SMS message to your cellphone, recording a log of the events, or restarting or shutting down a service or a computer. DEKSI Network Monitor scans a local area network and automatically retrieves the list of all available hosts.
DEKSI Network Monitor generates a list of monitored devices and assigns default checks to all hosts that found, and allows adding a variety of other checks, such as: TCP port, SNMP, HTTP, File, Existence, ICMP ping, FTP, DNS, Service State, Port on switch, ARP, Database server (ODBC), MS SQL Server, MySQL Server, NetBIOS, File Size, Folder existence, Process Existence, File size, Disk space, Error code from external application, Result of Java-script, Visual Basic script result.
- Rapid multi-threaded scanning of a local network by a specific IP address range.
- Simultaneous application of a variety of different methods for detecting network devices such as ICMP ping, scanning a list of TCP ports, ARP ping (converting an IP to a MAC address.)
- Recognition of network and local printers, servers, DB servers, routers, switches, hubs, WiFi devices, etc.
- Obtaining additional information on devices over NetBIOS
- Disovering devices that support the SMNP protocol (switches, printers, video cameras, routers, etc.)
- Saving scanning results in CSV format (supported by Microsoft Excel.)
- Generating a list of hosts to be monitored.
- Easy to use interface for editing the hierarchical monitoring list
- Automatic saving of all modifications of the list, host and check properties.
- Multi-threaded host check which enables the number of threads running simultaneously to be configured.
- 512MB RAM.
- Windows 2000, XP, 2008 Server, VISTA, and Windows 7 compatible.
DEKSI Network Monitor 8.4 Screenshot
DEKSI Network Monitor 8.4 Keywords
Bookmark DEKSI Network Monitor 8.4
DEKSI Network Monitor 8.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.