DeskNow Mail and Collaboration server 3.2.13
DeskNow Mail and Collaboration server 3.2.13 Ranking & Summary
DeskNow Mail and Collaboration server 3.2.13 description
The basic version of DeskNow Mail and Collaboration server is completely free.
The Professional version offers advanced features like secure instant messaging, wireless access from PocketPC, Palm and WAP, SSL encryption, advanced mail filters and webfolders at a very competitive price.
The optional Outlook Connector allows full integration with Outlook calendars, tasks and contacts, to bring you a complete groupware solution at a fraction of the cost of other similar products.
- Supports full SMTP and POP3 protocols, plain and SSL
- Advanced antispam features
- Supports antivirus scanning integrating with most commercial and free antivirus tools
- Supports unlimited domains
- Complete content filtering: block incoming and outgoing messages containing prohibited terms, particular attachments names/types/sizes. Use different settings for incoming and outgoing mail. Use different settings for every domain.
- Can be disabled to make DeskNow Mail and Collaboration server work with your existing mail server (Exchange, Notes, Qmail, etc.)
- Can be used with any traditional email client (Outlook, Eudora, etc.), with exclusive synchronization between POP3 and web-mail.
- Can forward all outgoing emails to another SMTP server (SMTP forward)
- Multithreaded design with store-and-forward logic to prevent mail loss under any circumstance
- Restrict SMTP relaying to block open relay spamming: authorize only specific IP/subnets, and/or use SMTP client authentication
- Custom filters to reduce spam mail
- Retrieve emails from external POP3 accounts. Distribute emails coming from a single mailbox to different users
- Unlimited mailing lists with access control
- Unlimited mail aliases
- Web administration
- Automatic time-limited mail addresses to use in public forums: these addresses expire at a set date, to avoid spam
- Personal and shared distribution lists integrated with the address book, to quickly send emails to groups of people
- Users can set automatic replies, forwards and much more using powerful mail filters
- mport messages from Outlook, Eudora, Mozilla and any store in mbox format.
- Unlimited mail folders
- Synchronized with POP3 clients like Microsoft Outlook
- Use preview pane like Outlook
- Import messages from Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, Mozilla
- Read HTML and plain text emails
- Compose HTML (colors, fonts) and plain text emails, in both IE and Mozilla
- Use multiple custom identities, with custom name, from, replyto, and signature. Use a different identity for different roles/accounts
- Save drafts in drafts folder
- This is spam quick filter
- Attach unlimited files of unlimited size (compatible with the users disk quota)
- Attach files from the document repository, so that you don't have to upload the same file every time
- Save received attachments directly to the document repository
- Attach and receive contacts from/to the address book, in vCard format
- Pick recipients from the address book (personal, shared, company-wide) or from the available mailing lists
- Add sender and recipients to the address book
- Advanced mail filters that can act automatically on incoming messages:
- Mark messages as read
- Copy or move messages to other mail folders
- Copy or move attachments to a document folder (knowledge sharing)
- Post message and attachments to a message board (ideal for common addresses like email@example.com)
- Forward message to other address(es)
- Delete messages
- Send custom auto replies (ex. vacation, etc)
- Full search in any field of the email, for both incoming and outgoing messages
- Realtime pop-up alerts when new mails arrive, showing sender and subject, with audio notification
- Fixed UI problem with tabs and FireFox 3
- Recurring monthly events now occur on the last day of the month if the original date was greater
- Added support for sync date ranges in SyncML . Some devices use a non-standard extension to sync events only in a limited time range. DeskNow now supports this as well.
- Size of saved drafts is correctly shown
- Fixed compatibility issue with some emails accessed via IMAP on WM6 devices.
- Upgraded SQL syntax for compatibility with PostgreSQL 8.3.3
- Solved navigation issues experienced in some cases during mail search when using SQL Server
- Speed improvements with IMAP when using particular mail clients
- Fixed routing inconsistencies when mixing fixed SMTP forwarding rule with per-domain SMTP forwarding rules
- Rich text editing now supports Google Chrome
- Java 1.5.0 or later is now required to run DeskNow
- DeskNow for Windows includes the industrial-strong PostgreSQL database system, and can optionally use a an external database such as SQL Server 2000/2005, MySQL for high traffic sites.
- DeskNow is compatible with IE 5.0+ on Windows 2000, XP, 2003, NT4; Firefox 1.0+ on any platform (Including Windows 95/98/Me); Netscape 7.1+; Apple Safari (HTML editing currently not supported by Safari)
DeskNow Mail and Collaboration server 3.2.13 Screenshot
DeskNow Mail and Collaboration server 3.2.13 Keywords
Bookmark DeskNow Mail and Collaboration server 3.2.13
DeskNow Mail and Collaboration server 3.2.13 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.