DomainHostingView 1.05 Ranking & Summary
DomainHostingView 1.05 description
The information displayed by the report of DomainHostingView includes: the hosting company or data center that hosts the Web server, mail server, and domain name server (DNS) of the specified domain, the created/changed/expire date of the domain, domain owner, domain registrar that registered the domain, list of all DNS records, and more...
- DomainHostingView is a Unicode application and this it can display properly WHOIS records containing non-English characters.
- DomainHostingView supports Internationalized domain names (IDN). When you type a domain with non-English characters, DomainHostingView automatically converts it into a format that can be used in the WHOIS and DNS servers.
- DomainHostingView parses the text returned by the WHOIS servers, extracts the important data, and displays it in easy-to-read summary.
- DomainHostingView also displays the raw text returned by the WHOIS servers, with a small enhancement - every http link is displayed as clickable link that opens the Web page in a new window.
- The country of the IP addresses is now displayed on the 'Summary Information' section.
- When you click on a link, DomainHostingView now opens the URL with the default Web browser. (In previous versions, window of Internet Explorer was opened)
- This utility works on any version of Windows, starting from Windows XP and up to Windows 7/2008, including x64 versions of Windows. This utility also works on Windows 2000, but without the IDN support.
- Firewall/router requirements: You should allow DomainHostingView to connect the following outgoing TCP/UDP ports: 43 (WHOIS), 53 (DNS), 80 (HTTP), and 25 (SMTP)
DomainHostingView 1.05 Screenshot
DomainHostingView 1.05 Keywords
Bookmark DomainHostingView 1.05
DomainHostingView 1.05 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.