DTM Data Modeler 1.08.04
DTM Data Modeler 1.08.04 Ranking & Summary
DTM Data Modeler 1.08.04 description
DTM Data Modeler 1.08.04 provides a perfect tool for database developers that supports both forward and reverse engineering. It is an easy-to-use tool allowing you to work both with logical and physical data models in the form of an entity-relationship (IDEF1X notation) diagram.
The product is intended for database architects and developers and works with data sources via the ODBC, OLE DB, IDAPI or Oracle Call Interface, which means compatibility with all modern DBMS. Along with basic model properties (sets of entities and relationships between them), the program allows you to create indexes and triggers on the physical level corresponding to the tables of the database that is modeled. The foreign key migration feature makes schema development easier and more visual and also reduces the probability of errors in the integrity of the model.
The program can create database schema objects directly in the database as well as to create SQL scripts corresponding to the model and taking into account the settings specified by the user.
Model Conversion tool allows the user to change target database system for the model easy and fast. The program changes most data types automatically.
The built-in scale and print tools of the model allow you to get a visual representation of the model in the hard copy form for presenting or discussing it. Powerful reverse-engineering tools make it considerably easier to work with existing databases and also provide easy migration from other tools. Both full and selective generation of model objects is available to the user, which makes the product more flexible.
- Well known entity-relationship modeling notation.
- New level of customization of forward and reverse engineering process.
- Supports Logical and Physical database models.
- Database objects tree-like browser. Editors for indexes, stored procedures and triggers
- Database independent. You can work with Microsoft SQL Server database as well as with Oracle or DB2 database.
- DTM Data Modeler supports all common database interfaces: ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB, or Oracle Call Interface.
- DTM Data Modeler is a true Win32 application, supports Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008.
- The tool allows you to include procedures, indexes and triggers to model as well as entities (tables) and relationships.
- Internal ER-model reporting tool creates brief HTML report for data model.
- Powerful reverse and forward engineering features with template customization feature.
- Model Conversion tool enables the user to change target database system easy and fast.
- Scale model option allows to observe model in various views.
- "Model Areas" feature allows to work with compact sub-models.
- Quick start console helps you to access product functions by the one click.
- Better support for constraint names
- Exclude mask for reverse engineering
- New SQL generation settings and options
- Data Model Conversion tool
- ODBC,IDAPI,OLE DB OCI Interface
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008.
DTM Data Modeler 1.08.04 Screenshot
DTM Data Modeler 1.08.04 Keywords
Bookmark DTM Data Modeler 1.08.04
DTM Data Modeler 1.08.04 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.