DTM Schema Inspector 1.21.02
DTM Schema Inspector 1.21.02 Ranking & Summary
DTM Schema Inspector 1.21.02 description
DTM Schema Inspector 1.21.02 provides user a database schema browsing and management tool (also known as DTM Object Inspector before 2004) to work with database schemas more effectively.
The program lets the users work simultaneously with any number of database schemas (metadata) and displays information in a convenient tree-view format, as well as offers current views of database contents and properties. Database schema snapshots support helps the user to browse old states of database objects.
Why should we choose DTM Schema Inspector?
- Database schema snapshots support helps the user to browse old states of database objects.
- Powerful search tool makes navigation for large scale schemas easy.
- Export schema to SQL script feature.
- DDL scripts browser (view and export features).
- Drop and rename object options.
- Enable/disable triggers (for MS SQL and Oracle only).
- Simultaneous connection. The user can browser Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server schemas as well as two or more DB2 schemas on the same or different servers.
- Database independent. You can create report for Microsoft SQL Server database as well as for Oracle or for Interbase. The software product supports all common database interfaces: ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB, or even Oracle Call Interface.
- Quick data browse option allows user to view database data. Permissions browser is a table-based tool for view object-level permissions.
- Filtering option for database objects (by name, type, database name or objects text).
- DTM Schema Inspector is a true Win32 application, supports Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Server 2008.
- New user interface.
- All modern database interfaces like OLE DB are supported.
Requirements: ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB or OCI interface
DTM Schema Inspector 1.21.02 Screenshot
DTM Schema Inspector 1.21.02 Keywords
Bookmark DTM Schema Inspector 1.21.02
DTM Schema Inspector 1.21.02 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.