DualDesk 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 4.1MB
Platform: Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows M
Date added: 2009-05-03
Publisher: Advantig Corporation
DualDesk 184.108.40.206 description
DualDesk is an easy to use and convenient software that allows you to remotely support a PC anywhere on the Internet through firewalls in less than 5 seconds without your customer configuring any ports or routers.
- DualDesk runs on your OWN Microsoft Windows Vista/2003/XP/2000/NT/ME/98/95 desktop computers and uses direct point-to-point communications initiated by the remote computer to connect directly to your support technician's computer. There are no 3rd party services involved so you retain full control of the service as well as the costs. Since there are no 3rd parties involved, the cost never increases and you do not have recurring fees, surcharges or unexpected maintenance outages.
- User Configurable Tool box that supports an unlimited number of tools
- Ultra-Small 440 k download file size.
- Reboot the remote PC into SAFEMODE with networking and auto-reconnect.
- Windows administrator rights are not required. Works even if the remote user is logged on to Windows with a "Guest" account with no privileges to create folders or write to the registry.
- Dual-Compatible, it has built-in support for viewer mode and repeater mode operation.
- Built-In Repeater Mode ID / Ticket Number Prompt (allows both technician and customer to connect to the repeater through firewalls they don't control)
- Built-In Real-Time Chat.
- Built-In Multi-File and Folder Transfer.
- Alerts remote customer if files are transferred.
- Automatic and Manual Fit-to-Desktop Screen Scaling.
- Optional 40/56/128 bit End-to-End Data Encryption Stream Security.
- Ad-Hoc auto-install on-demand by simply clicking a link on a website, email link or attachment or from disk with no user configuration required.
- Disable/Enable remote monitor (blank/un-blank), remote mouse & remote keyboard inputs.
- Disable/Enable remote mouse and remote keyboard inputs only (remote monitor stays on).
- Optional Password Protected Installer.
- Option to ask the remote customer if they wish to install the server in View-Only mode.
- Option to ask remote customer if they wish to disable file transfers when server installs.
- Works with Windows running in "Safe Mode".
- Works on any LAN, WAN, Internet, Intranet, Intraweb, Wireless Lan, Access Point, Broad Band or VPN connection that supports TCPIP.
- Works with BroadBand, Cable Modems, DSL Modems, Satellite Modems, Dialup Modems, USB Modems, Firewire Modems, Firewalls, NAT Routers, Hubs, Bridges and Gateways.
- Firewall Friendly - Works through remote Firewalls & NAT Routers
- Reverse connects automatically when installed so the technician can remote control the customer's computer in seconds. The customer can leave it installed for later use and re-connect to your technician by simply clicking an icon on their desktop or remove it cleanly at anytime by clicking an icon.
- Runs as a Windows service so if the connection is lost or you need to re-start the remote system after making changes, you can re-boot the customers computer and it will auto-reconnect back to you before the logon prompt so you can continue working even if a remote user is not there to logon.
- Allows the technician to log off user and log on as a different user to correct problems in multiple Windows profiles or to gain administrative rights.
- The 440 k automatic installation program your customer runs can be attached to an email message or a link in an email message instead of putting it on your website for even more security.
- Peacefully Co-Exists with other remote control software such as pcAnywhere, GoToMyPC, MS Terminal Services, etc.
- Can be used to remote install, deploy, configure, test or upgrade other remote control software, Windows software packages, printer drivers, device drivers, firewalls and routers
- Network administrators, consultants, technicians and IT administrators can configure or maintain computers or hardware from / to any location without running all over town or up and down stairs.
- Incoming connection prompt allows your technicians to accept or reject inbound session requests silently. There are NO messages sent to the customer telling them their request has been rejected so the customer's feelings aren't bruised and hackers won't know they've found the viewer and will move on to other targets.
- Built-in automatic session timer in gives the technician the precise duration of the session.
- Cleanly Uninstalls with One Mouse Click
- May include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
DualDesk 220.127.116.11 Screenshot
DualDesk 18.104.22.168 Keywords
Bookmark DualDesk 22.214.171.124
DualDesk 126.96.36.199 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for DualDesk 188.8.131.52. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
MR dBackup is a simple, small, easy to use, fast backup tool Free Download
Remote access your PCs files, email, contacts, and calendar. Free Download
is a great client/server software package that allows remote network access . Free Download
In less than an hour, merchants using Meshware CEO can create a professional-quality web site that includes offline order processing, product and service catalogs, complete search capability, news, de Free Download
Control your customers PC across the Internet to provide remote support. Free Download
Can produce suitable results in less than one minute for a basic room application. Free Download
Journal Viewer is a free, useful and easy to use application Free Download
A useful and specialized terminal shell designed for controlling routers and switches Free Download