Dynamic IP Update Configuration 2.6.3422
Dynamic IP Update Configuration 2.6.3422 Ranking & Summary
Dynamic IP Update Configuration 2.6.3422 description
Dynamic IP Update Configuration 2.6.3422 is a powerful tool which is responsible for attaching a static hostname to a dynamic IP address. On the Internet, there are a limited number of IP addresses. When you connect to your ISP, you are assigned a temporary IP address that other computers use to find you while you are connected. Once you disconnect, that IP address is given to someone else, and so on. Dynamic IP Update Configuration automatically updates your IP at the dynamic DNS service.
- Unlimited DNS Service Accounts: You can add as many DNS Service Accounts as you like. In case of one dynamic DNS Service Provider is not available, you simply use the registered host name of a second or third dynamic DNS Service Provider, which is available, to access your computer.
- Reliable and high available Windows Service: Dynamic IP Update runs as a reliable, managed Windows Service. This means, you do not have to take care about it. It starts automatically when Windows start without the need to log on a user. So in case of powerloss of your computer and automatic reboot Dynamic IP Update will be available.
- Password encryption of your dynamic DNS Service Account: The configuration including your logon details for you dynamic DNS Service Accounts are stored in configuration files on your computer's harddrive. The passwords are secured with strong encryption.
- Logging to Windows Event Log: Dynamic IP Update uses Windows' infrastructure, to tell you what's going on. Every change of your computers external IP address is written to Windows event log. You will also be notified on succeeded or failed update requests to the dynamic DNS service through Windows event log.
- Customize option for further dynamic DNS Servic Providers: If you want to use your favorite dynamic DNS Service Provider, which is not natively implemented in Dynamic IP Update you can use the custom options to build up the URL for the ip update request to your dynamic DNS Sevice Provider. You simpliy use a templated URL.Placeholders in the templated URL are replaced at runtime by your values for your registered hostname and your account details.
- Support for newest Microsoft operating systems and 64-bit: Dynamic IP Update ist tested and has qualified for the upcomming Microsoft operating systems (Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2). Dynamic IP Update is available as easy installation package for Windows x64 operating systems (64-bit).
- Easy and straight forward product: Updating an IP address at a dynamic dns service provider is a light weight action which should happen seamlessly in the background. This does not need an over-featured software with lots of megabytes. Dynamic IP Update is a small footprint windows service, straight forward in its task. Install and forget about, it simply works reliable!
- Include unspecified updates
- Or bug fixes.
Dynamic IP Update Configuration 2.6.3422 Screenshot
Dynamic IP Update Configuration 2.6.3422 Keywords
Bookmark Dynamic IP Update Configuration 2.6.3422
Dynamic IP Update Configuration 2.6.3422 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Service Availability Tool 2.1
- DNS Redirector 6.4.9
- Microsoft Windows 95 Update: Internet Mail Service
- Microsoft Commerce Server 2000 Service Pack 1 Symb Update
- Microsoft Windows 95 Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Project 2000 Update: Service Release 1
- Microsoft Project Central 2000 Update: Service Rel
- Microsoft Office 97 Service Release 1 (SR-1) Update
- Microsoft Office 2003 Update: Service Pack 2 SP2
- Ip Changer 0.2
- Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 5 (Intel) with Standard Encryption
- Patrick Project DNS Utility Suite 3.5
- RealJukebox Privacy Patch 1
- IP-TurboScanner 1.1
- NetCruiser Dynamic Domain 0.2
- Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 6a (Intel) with Standard Encryption