Dynamic IP Update Service 2.6
Dynamic IP Update Service 2.6 Ranking & Summary
Dynamic IP Update Service 2.6 description
Dynamic IP Update Service 2.6 is an advanced and easy to use tool which is designed to give you a professional way of attaching a static hostname to a dynamic IP address.
On the Internet, there are a limited number of IP addresses. When you connect to your ISP, you are assigned a temporary IP address that other computers use to find you while you are connected. Once you disconnect, that IP address is given to someone else, and so on. If you are trying to operate a gaming server, personal web server, or any other service that requires other computers to be able to find you, they need to know what your IP address is. This is not easy if your IP address is dynamic, like most people's are, because you will have to keep telling everyone what your current IP address is (comparable to changing your phone number every day).
When do you need Dynamic IP Update? You need Dynamic IP Update, if you have a dynamic IP address and like to run your own server and/or services, like
- Your own Mail Server
- Your own Web Server
- Your own Gaming Server
- Or simply remote access to your PCs through the internet using any kind of technology and software.
- ChangeIP.com and
Dynamic IP Update Service automatically updates your IP at the dynamic DNS service everytime it changes. It is implemented as a reliable, managed Windows Service. Updating an IP address at a dynamic dns service provider is a light weight action which should happen seamlessly in the background. This does not need an over-featured software with lots of megabytes. Dynamic IP Update is a small footprint windows service, straight forward in its task and reliable.
- Unlimited DNS Service Accounts: You can add as many DNS Service Accounts as you like. In case of one dynamic DNS Service Provider is not available, you simply use the registered host name of a second or third dynamic DNS Service Provider, which is available, to access your computer.
- Reliable and high available Windows Service: Dynamic IP Update runs as a reliable, managed Windows Service. This means, you do not have to take care about it. It starts automatically when Windows start without the need to log on a user. So in case of powerloss of your computer and automatic reboot Dynamic IP Update will be available.
- Password encryption of your dynamic DNS Service Account: The configuration including your logon details for you dynamic DNS Service Accounts are stored in configuration files on your computer's hard drive. The passwords are secured with strong encryption.
- Logging to Windows Event Log: Dynamic IP Update uses Windows' infrastructure, to tell you what's going on. Every change of your computers external IP address is written to Windows event log. You will also be notified on succeeded or failed update requests to the dynamic DNS service through Windows event log.
- Customize option for further dynamic DNS Servic Providers: If you want to use your favorite dynamic DNS Service Provider, which is not natively implemented in Dynamic IP Update you can use the custom options to build up the URL for the ip update request to your dynamic DNS Sevice Provider. You simply use a templated URL.Placeholders in the templated URL are replaced at runtime by your values for your registered hostname and your account details.
- Support for newest Microsoft operating systems and 64-bit: Dynamic IP Update ist tested and has qualified for the upcomming Microsoft operating systems (Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2). Dynamic IP Update is available as easy installation package for Windows x64 operating systems (64-bit).
- Easy and straight forward product: Updating an IP address at a dynamic dns service provider is a light weight action which should happen seamlessly in the background. This does not need an over-featured software with lots of megabytes. Dynamic IP Update is a small footprint windows service, straight forward in its task. Install and forget about, it simply works reliable!
- Support for Windows 7,
- Server 2008 R2 and 64-bit
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or above
Dynamic IP Update Service 2.6 Screenshot
Dynamic IP Update Service 2.6 Keywords
Bookmark Dynamic IP Update Service 2.6
Dynamic IP Update Service 2.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.