Easysoft JDBC-ODBC Bridge 1.3
Easysoft JDBC-ODBC Bridge 1.3 Ranking & Summary
Easysoft JDBC-ODBC Bridge 1.3 description
Easysoft JDBC-ODBC Bridge 1.3 is designed to make Java applications and applets to run on any Java Virtual Machine to access any ODBC data source on Windows, Linux or Unix platforms. The Easysoft JDBC-ODBC Bridge is certified by Sun Microsystems for use with Java Compatible, Enterprise Edition (J2EE) branded products. A Type 3 bridge with a pure Java JDBC driver, the Easysoft JDBC-ODBC Bridge eliminates the inconvenience of client side ODBC drivers.
- You can connect to Microsoft Access, Microsoft Navision, Microsoft SQL Server or any other database for which you have an ODBC driver. Client access can be from JSP pages, Java applets, applications, servlets or application servers.
- Unlike the Sun Microsystems Bridge, JOB is a Type 3, client/server solution, allowing Java applications and ODBC drivers to be on separate machines. To a JDBC aware application, the JOB client is a JDBC 2.1 (1.2 fully backward compatible) driver which provides access to the expected methods. To a target ODBC driver, the JOB server is an application which makes ODBC conformant calls.
- Is J2SE compliant, as certified by Sun Microsystems.
- Supports core JDBC 2 methods in addition to all JDBC 1.22 methods.
- Supports a wide range of development environments with which to develop your data aware Java application, including Borland JBuilder, Sun Forte, BEA WebLogic, Macromedia ColdFusion MX, BulletProof JDesignerPro and Apache Ant/Apache Tomcat.
- Provides JDBC access to ODBC data sources set up under the unixODBC Driver Manager, on non-Windows platforms.
- Ships with a simple, integral HTTP server to provide web based remote monitoring and configuration of the JOB server. The easysoft.sql.jobDriver package can be served by this web server alongside applet code to achieve zero installation solutions.
- Provides outstanding performance as demonstrated by JBench test results.
- Supports multiple concurrent statements even when the ODBC driver does not.
- Handles multiple concurrent database connections.
- AIX (PPC) (32 - Bit)(4.1)
- AIX (PPC) (32 - Bit)(4.3-5.3)
- HP-UX (PA-Risc) (32 - Bit)(10.10-11)
- Linux (x86) (32 - Bit)(kernel 2.2-2.4, glibc 2.1.x)
- SCO Open Server (x86) (32 - Bit)(5)
- SCO Unixware (x86) (32 - Bit)(7.0)
- Solaris (x86) (32 - Bit)(2.8).
Easysoft JDBC-ODBC Bridge 1.3 Screenshot
Easysoft JDBC-ODBC Bridge 1.3 Keywords
Bookmark Easysoft JDBC-ODBC Bridge 1.3
Easysoft JDBC-ODBC Bridge 1.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.