easyWebSave 1.7.34 Ranking & Summary
easyWebSave 1.7.34 description
easyWebSave 1.7.34 is a powerful IE add-on to save whole web page or only html selected as MS Word/RTF, Mht(Singe File Web Page), HTML or Plain Text easily and quickly. Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista supported
easyWebSave is a powerful IE add-on to enable you to save whole web page or only html selected as MS Word/RTF, Mht(Singe File Web Page), HTML or Plain Text easily and quickly.
You are interested in YAHOO finance information (circled by red line) displayed on web page below? Every day, you read some news from a web site like MSN.com. You want to save some wonderful news (circled by red line) from MSN displayed on web page below? But you don't want to save any other advertisement or unrelated pictures/text on web page to your local pc.
So, you can just Save the Part You Want with easyWebSave. That's displayed below. No advertisement any more and just what you want exactly! !
Quick Start Guide - easyWebSave
- Select what you want from web page and right click the selection, or just right click the web page to save whole web page
- Choose format:
- easyWebSave is saving the selection
- Saved microsoft word document
- Save web page to Mht(Singe File Web Page), MS Word Doc/RTF, HTML or Plain Text directly in IE.
- Only Save the Part You Want! Not like any browser saving what you don't want (like advertisement banner, etc) too.
- Save mass pages with pre-defined folder, filename and format.
- Save multiple pictures just with one click!
- Save additional useful information, including Title, URL, Date and Time to document.
- Save only HTML Text (no pictures saved to local pc) but still display each image on the web page.
- Allow you to keep track of all you have saved with File Name, Date, Title, URL.
- Open any saved document/picture by double-click from one location!
- And more +
easyWebSave 1.7.34 Screenshot
easyWebSave 1.7.34 Keywords
Bookmark easyWebSave 1.7.34
easyWebSave 1.7.34 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.