Eltima Serial to Ethernet Connector 220.127.116.111
Eltima Serial to Ethernet Connector 18.104.22.1681 Ranking & Summary
Eltima Serial to Ethernet Connector 22.214.171.1241 description
Eltima Serial to Ethernet Connector 126.96.36.1991 is an effective tool which allows you to share up to 255 serial port devices over TCP/IP network turning your computer into low-cost terminal server.
As the result, any serial port device connected to COM port could be accessed from anywhere in the world as if it is attached to local PC. When the attached serial port device sends communication data it will be actually transmitted over TCP/IP network. Such behavior is achieved due to the use of virtual serial port technology which emulates standard COM ports. In that case Windows OS treats virtual serial ports in the same way as real ones therefore you are no longer limited to just two real ports (any number of physical ports you have) per system and may create COM port connections without occupying any real serial port.
Serial to Ethernet Connector provides the ability create several connection types for three main purposes: share serial port for incoming connections (Server), connect serial port to remote host (Client) and share serial port using UDP.
- Easy way to share serial devices over network
- Serial to Ethernet Connector is based on virtual serial port technology and lets you access devices located on the remote PC as if they were plugged into your own computer. Applications using such remote devices treat them as local ones. For example, to share a serial device over Ethernet you need to install Serial to Ethernet Connector on both sides of the connection (client/server), thus establishing a "serial tunnel": on the server side, Serial to Ethernet Connector converts serial data into TCP/IP data and hooks it over Ethernet to the client side, where Serial to Ethernet Connector converts TCP/IP packages back into serial data.
- Extended configuration options: You can easily modify communication port parameters even without reopening ports, configure ports every time upon booting your computer, and customize the serial port's connection parameters (baud rate, parity, data bits, stop bits, and flow control).
- High compatibility: Moreover, using version 4.0, which supports the RFC 2217 Telnet extensions for COM Port Control, you can easily connect to a remote computer using the TCP/IP Telnet protocol.
- No limitation on the quantity of virtual serial ports or connections created (except your system resources)
- Manage port signal lines states in connections
- Verify connection's integrity by using "send command to keep connection alive" feature
- Set pauses after which all received data is sent to remote end when using UDP as underlayer protocol
- Share your serial ports and devices with others over TCP/IP network
- Both TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols are supported
- Easily connect to remote computer using TCP/IP Telnet protocol, with the RFC 2217 Telnet extensions for COM Port Control
- Share an unlimited number of serial ports simultaneously for remote connections
- Serial port names are not restricted to COMxx only and may have virtually any name
- High speed data exchange from/to virtual serial port (up to 256 Kbits)
- Virtual serial ports work like real physical ports
- Automatically restore connection within a customizable timeout on connection breaks
- Small packet transmission speed can be increased by disabling Nagle algorithm
- Dynamically change COM port parameters without necessity to reopen or re-create it
- Ports could be automatically configured every time you boot your PC
- Map your real serial port to any other virtual or real port
- Customize advanced connection settings when you switch to Advanced mode
- Easily track all program's activity in "Activity log"
- Secure your data transmission over network by authorization system and traffic encryption
- Connection speed in serial port pairs is much more reliable and faster than in physical links
- Ability to create your own libraries for authorization and encryption (OEM only)
- User-friendly and convenient program interface
- Fully compatible with Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008 (including 64-bit editions)
- Fully compatible with HyperThreaded and multi-processor systems
- Works in virtual machine
- Single license allows you to install this application on two computers to provide client-server architecture
- Connect to several remote computers simultaneously
- Ability to send data on certain event in UDP connection type (when block reaches certain size, on receiving special char and on certain timeouts)
- Renaming full port names in Device Manager
- Strict baudrate emulation option for virtual ports
- Added: universal function Keep Connection Alive for Telnet and Raw protocols
- Updated: User Manual Fixed: bug with transfer of signal lines status in multiclient
- Fixed: delay of data transfer in multiclient if one of the servers was off
- Some interface fixes
Eltima Serial to Ethernet Connector 188.8.131.521 Screenshot
Eltima Serial to Ethernet Connector 184.108.40.2061 Keywords
Bookmark Eltima Serial to Ethernet Connector 220.127.116.111
Eltima Serial to Ethernet Connector 18.104.22.1681 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.