eMailTrackerPro 9.0b Ranking & Summary
eMailTrackerPro 9.0b description
eMailTrackerPro 9.0b is a feature-rich and high-speed program which is developed to help you identify the true source of emails to help track suspects, verify the sender of a message, trace and report email abusers.
eMailTrackerPro comes in two versions, standard and advanced. Features include email tracking, abuse reporting, spam filtering and much more. Click the feature comparison link above to see the main differences between the two versions.
- Track the sender of an email back to the location it came from. The geographical location of an IP address is key information for determining the threat level or validity of an email message. eMailTrackerPro can pin point the city that the email most likely came from.
- Trace more than one email at once. A much requested feature of the latest eMailTrackerPro is the ability to trace multiple emails at any one time. When all your emails have been listed from the server you can select any number of emails for tracing. This saves lots of time and allows you to quickly produce abuse reports to send to ISP's without ever loading the bad emails on your computer.
- Identifies the network provider of the sender: The sender's network provider (or ISP) is identified, providing contact information for further investigation.
- Uncovers common tactics used by spammers: eMailTrackerPro indicates if the sender has used 'misdirection' and other tactics in an attempt to disguise their tracks.
- DNS Blacklist such as Spamcop etc: Every email is now checked against popular DNS blacklists to further safeguard against SPAM and malicious emails. A vast majority of SPAM emails are a match and will automatically get wiped from your email account before they have a chance to cause any damage. New DNS databases can be added manually in the future to provide even more protection.
- Language filters: Japanese, Chinese and Russian filters have now been added as default. As many SPAM and malicious emails contain foreign characters these filters now set these emails to delete as they come in. Again protecting you further from virus and SPAM emails.
- Improved filter and rules system: The white and black list system is now purely for email addresses and the new filter system makes it much easier to set up complicated rules for your emails. The filter or white/blacklist rule is now shown in the rule column, making it much easier to see which emails have been matched by which filter. This makes filter and rules easier to find and edit when the list gets quite large.
- Quick white and blacklist buttons: White and blacklist buttons have been added so its now even easier to set an email as good or bad.
- Check and remove abusive or infected emails before they reach your computer: POP account users can now get eMailTrackerPro to check the emails directly on the server before you allow them to be delivered to your computer. This allows you to quickly and easily read, sort and delete any unwanted or suspicious email safely before it reaches your computer.
- eMail preview: The content of the email can be reviewed directly on the server so abusive and infected mails can be quickly and accurately identified without out the risk of infecting your computer. Many spammers now manage to send emails and make them look as if they come from 'known' addresses! By review 30-40 lines of the email body you can quickly validate authenticity of the author and delete immediately. This way you are not tricked into downloading emails that put your computer at risk.
- Auto Check: eMailTrackerPro has the ability to 'auto-check' your mail server at regular intervals. This allows eMailTrackerPro to run minimized in the Windows systray, freeing valuable desktop window space, alerting you immediately when new emails are received.
- Abuse Reporting: The major feature in eMailTrackerPro is the abuse reporting feature. Once an email has been traced eMailTrackerPro can create a report to send to the ISP behind the email. The ISP can then take steps to prosecuting the account holder and help put a stop to SPAM.
- Updated geo-location database: Provides a more up-to-date and accurate tracking data to better identify the sender's ISP city country location.
- Tabs: Tabs are now a prominent feature, they allow you to trace more than one email at once which saves time and effort!
- My Trace Reports tab: The 'My Trace Reports' tab is another brand new feature that allows you to trace many emails at the same time and easily keep track of them. Every email you perform an advanced trace on gets automatically put into the 'My Trace Reports' report section which allows you quick and easy 'one click' access to your report history and abuse reporting.
- One-click tracing from Microsoft Outlook 2002+: If you are using the full version of Outlook, trace an email with a simple click on the Outlook toolbar, easily validate emails before opening or responding.
- Shows the routing path to the sender: The actual path to the sender's IP address is reported in a routing table, providing additional location information to help determine the sender's true location.
- Identifies the email program used to send the message For most messages, eMailTrackerPro indicates what program the sender used to send an email.
- Provides an analysis of applications running on the destination system: Get a report of the Internet applications on a destination site, including HTTP/HTTPS, the type of web server, FTP and SMTP
- Vastly improved location database makes eMailTracker 2009 the most accurate release ever!
- Brand new tracing GUI improves trace speed and displays more data in more detail!
- Abuse reporting has been vastly improved and has been fine tuned to be extremely user friendly!
- Port probing, header analysis and full whois all now shown with in the GUI
- Vast improvement in receiving speed for emails.
- Foreign language support throughout for subjects.
- Filters now use drop down menus rather than cycling text for improved usability.
- SSL is now supported which makes eMailTrackerPro compatible with many more email clients and web mail.
- The vastly improved location database means filtering by country is now even more efficient.
- 128Mb memory
- 40Mb disk space
- 1Ghz processor
- Sun Java Runtime Environment (included with eMailTrac)
eMailTrackerPro 9.0b Screenshot
eMailTrackerPro 9.0b Keywords
Bookmark eMailTrackerPro 9.0b
eMailTrackerPro 9.0b Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.