EMCO Network Inventory Starter Edition 5.6
EMCO Network Inventory Starter Edition 5.6 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
0 (0 times)
Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Server 2003, Wi
EMCO Network Inventory Starter Edition 5.6 description
EMCO Network Inventory Starter Edition 5.6 is designed to help users to automatically collect up-to-date information about all hardware and software assets from all remote PCs in your network into audit database and use it to quickly find required inventory information and build network inventory reports. With this network inventory tool you can get detailed network audit information in just few mouse clicks without any network environment configuration tricks, logon script or WMI manipulation or client installation to remote computer.
- System Information
- OS information: name, version, installation date
- Hardware Inventory
- PC summary: processor, motherboard, graphic card, hard drive, CD/DVD drive, network card, monitors, printers
- Device information (if available): manufacturer, model name, serial number, manufacturing date
- Settings and parameters depending on hardware type
- Software Inventory
- List of installed applications
- Report, Chart and Export Tools
- Predefined reports generation in PDF, RTF, HTML, Plain text, JPEG
- Data export to MS Excel, MS Word, PDF, HTML, Text file and other formats
- Windows 7 and Windows 2008 R2 support
- Starting from this version the application is fully compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 2008 R2. It can work under these platforms to collect inventory information from remote PCs. Also application now can get inventory information from PCs running Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2.
- Customizable report header
- Customization options for integrated inventory report were extended to include company, author or any other information in a report header. Now any report page can include properties, defined on the Preferences dialog. And, of course, customizable header can be configured to be shown or hidden on a report, depending of your needs.
- Data export and report for custom scan operations
- Custom scan operations are very helpful when you need to find specific file system or registry entries on remote PCs. They used to detect unlicensed content (MP3 files, for example) across the network and other similar cases often. If scan operations detects a lot of entries, it's hard to process them using on-screen data viewer. But now you can export scan results into a various formats or generate an integrated report to process outside the application.
- Improved inventory report
- Integrated inventory report was reworked to optimize the report size. All unnecessary page breaks were removed. It helped to significantly reduce a wasted space.
- New and improved features
- Improved inventory of memory banks to include information about both filled and empty banks and also information about bank capacity and installed memory.
- Simplified notes creation process for selected PC
- Improved data entering and modification on the Edit dialog
- Improved log messages format and diagnostics
- Improved integrated Help
- Resolved issues
- Wrong list of machines in Application Count report
- Incorrect processing of case-sensitive domain names
- Possible Access Violation on the Edit dialog
- Report generation failure for selected range of IP addresses
- Problem with opening of Management Tools views
- Incorrect processing of masks, defined for application names
- Wrong extracting of environment variables from Windows Vista, Windows 2008 and Windows 7
- Administrative rights on the local computer
- Local or Domain administrator rights on remote computers
- Ability to ping remote computers within 1500 ms
- Ability to access ADMIN$ share on remote computers
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- 512MB of RAM
- 250MB of free disk space
- Windows 2000 (with SP4 or later), Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows 2003, Windows 2003 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 2008, Windows 2008 x64, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
EMCO Network Inventory Starter Edition 5.6 Screenshot
EMCO Network Inventory Starter Edition 5.6 Keywords
Bookmark EMCO Network Inventory Starter Edition 5.6
EMCO Network Inventory Starter Edition 5.6 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for EMCO Network Inventory Starter Edition 5.6. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Allok Video Splitter 2.2.0 Review: