EMCO Remote Desktop Professional 18.104.22.16835
EMCO Remote Desktop Professional 22.214.171.12435 Ranking & Summary
EMCO Remote Desktop Professional 126.96.36.19935 description
It helps you to establish remote desktop connection to see a remote screen and use your mouse and keyboard to manage it by the same way like you work with your personal PC. Optimized data transfer algorithms guarantee fast and secure PC remote access. In addition to remote desktop control features you can also get a performance and inventory information from remote PCs, chat with remote users, make a remote screenshots and do other useful things remotely.
Welcome to the world of automation with EMCO Remote Desktop! Manage servers, provide technical assistance to users, diagnose and fix problems on personal PCs - these and a lot of other tasks can be performed remotely, all directly from your desk. You don't need to spend time anymore in refrigerated server room or make long trip to customers in order to troubleshoot a problem. You can rely on EMCO Remote Desktop to save a lot of effort and make your job easier.
EMCO Remote Desktop is more than just remote access software. In addition to the fast and reliable remote desktop control module it offers you a set of additional remote administration tools to create detailed hardware and software inventory reports, shutdown remote PCs, execute remote tasks and make performance monitoring. All these features together with a fantastic price contribute to immense success of this product on the remote control software market.
- Work With the Remote PC as With Your Own Local Machine
- EMCO Remote Desktop gives you a freedom to work remotely with any remote PC. When you connect to the remote desktop you can see its screen at the real time and all your mouse movements and key presses are transmitted to the remote PC in order to manage it by exactly the same way like you do it with your personal PC. Thus you don't need more to physically visit each PC in order to work with it. All administration, configuration, support, troubleshooting, education and other kind of day-to-day tasks can be performed remotely.
- Share Access to Remote PCs with Other Users
- Standard Windows remote desktop connection tools allow having only one active session per PC. Using such connection you can't establish connection to a remote PC if it's used by logged-on user. EMCO Remote Desktop was designed to remove such limitation and can establish multiple active connections with remote PC. It is very helpful for presentations, troubleshooting and remote education, because the same desktop view is visible for multiple people at once, including a user logged-on on remote PCs. One participant can take a control on PC and manipulates with mouse and keyboard, while other watch the process in a view mode.
- Save Costs to Adopt Remote Access Software
- Wide set of features and reasonable price makes EMCO Remote Desktop one of the bestsellers on the market. Depending on the selected edition and number of managed nodes (remote PCs), the price for node varies from less than $1 up to $7. Compare EMCO Remote Desktop with other remote access tools that have significantly less features set, but the higher price that varies from $25 up to $50 per node.
- Use Fast, Flexible and Secure Solution
- EMCO Remote Desktop has plenty of settings to make your work comfortable, including full-screen mode support. In this mode a remote screen in original resolution occupies all space on your screen to fully emulate a usage of the local desktop. Optimized and encrypted data transfer algorithms guarantee high speed of work with tens screen updates per second, so remote desktop is very responsive and you can even forget that you work remotely.
- Communicate With Remote Users
- Very often you need to communicate with the user sitting in front of the remote PC. For example, you provide a remote support and need to ask some questions or do something with remote PC and need to pay remote users' attention to some aspects. Using EMCO Remote Desktop you can start chat session with remote user to exchange instant messages in real time in parallel with managing of remote PC.
- Capture Remote Screens and Record Remote Screencasts
- Using EMCO Remote Desktop you can connect to one or multiple remote PCs to see remote users activity. Connection is silent, it means that remote users don't have any notifications about the remote connection and can't easily detect the fact that their desktops are monitored. It allows using EMCO Remote Desktop not only as remote management, but also as remote monitoring tool. Application is equipped by useful features that can help you with the monitoring of remote PCs. You can capture a remote desktop screen and save it as an image file or you can record remote activity as an AVI file.
- Get Detailed Inventory Reports
- Only EMCO Remote Desktop provides an ability to scan all computers in your local network and get detailed hardware and software inventory reports. Inventory module works in automatic mode and collects hundreds parameters about all your hardware and software assets, including serial numbers, models, settings, etc. All collected information can be reviewed in application or prepared for printing as the customizable reports.
- Remote Control of Desktops Across the Network
- Real-Time Access to Remote Desktops
- It is possible to connect to any remote PC and take a control on it. In this case the remote desktop is displayed by the application and all mouse movements and keyboards signals are transferred to the remote PC in a real time to manage it.
- Multiple Connections to the Remote Desktop
- Even if remote PC is used by a local user, remote connection to share a desktop can be established without terminating session of a logged on user.
- Multiple Remote Access Sessions
- To control multiple remote PCs a few remote access sessions can be established simultaneously. Sessions can be switched easily to define the one, which is active at the current moment.
- Full-Screen Mode
- In the full-screen mode the remote desktop view is expanded the whole screen and fully emulates usage of the local desktop.
- Manage Keyboard and Mouse Input
- Keyboard and mouse input on remote desktop can be disabled to allow only remote control. It's also possible to disable remote input or enable both local and remote keyboard and mouse simultaneously.
- Capture Screenshot from Remote Desktop
- A current screen on the remote desktop can be captured by one mouse click and saved as image file or sent for printing.
- Record Remote Screencast
- An activity of the local or remote user on remote desktop can be recorded as a screencast and saved to AVI file.
- Remote Shutdown
- Remote desktop connection includes options to make shutdown, reboot, power off, lock/unlock and logoff of the remote PC.
- Text Chat
- Text chat allows sending immediate messages to remote desktop and getting replies. It helps to assist or communicate with a person who operates on a remote computer.
- Remote Task Management and Performance Monitoring
- Applications Management
- Management of applications on remote PC looks similarly to the management of local applications through Windows Task Manager. A list of running applications is displayed on the screen. It is possible to end selected application or start new one.
- Process Management
- A list of launched processes is displayed for each remote PC. This list includes the same parameters as displayed by Windows Task Manager: process name, process ID, CPU usage, CPU time, memory usage. If required, selected process can be terminated or its priority can be changed remotely.
- Performance Monitoring
- Various performance metrics are collected from remote desktops to show overall CPU and memory usage, CPU and memory usage graphs, number or launched processes, threads and file handles, physical and kernel memory statistics.
- Remote Access Settings
- Color Depth
- Remote screen transfer can be customized to transmit screen with 8, 16 or 32-bit color depth. Using lower color depth helps to increase transfer especially in slow networks.
- Screen Resolution
- By default remote screen is transferred in original resolution. If required, this resolution can be changed to fit the screen and reduce network workload. Resolution can vary from 640x480 to 1600x1200.
- Screen Refresh
- To guarantee high performance even in slow networks screen refresh options are used. These options include screen refresh rate and refresh algorithm suitable for each particular case.
- Data Stream Encoding
- All transferred data, including remote screens, commands, mouse and keyboard inputs are encrypted using either RRE or custom secure algorithm to prevent unauthorized data access.
- Alternative Credentials
- Management of remote desktop requires administrative access to the desktop. In complicated networks structures consists of multiple domains PCs can be configured to have different administrative credentials. To access such network structures administrative credentials can be defined separately for each workgroup, domain or even a particular PC.
- Protected Access to Remote Desktops
- Access to remote PCs is provided through the special service automatically installed on remote desktops. To prevent unauthorized usage of this service, it can be configured to request a password at connection or allow connection only for members of particular group of users.
- Remote PC Inventory
- Customizable Data Set Extracted from Remote PCs
- Asset information extracted from remote PCs is configurable. It's possible to turn on/off a detection of every particular asset.
- Updatable Asset Information
- All asset information collected from remote PCs can be updated manually. Additional custom information, such as asset inventory label can be added if required.
- Inventory Data Protection
- Any asset parameter can be preserved from unwanted changes if it's marked manually as read only. In this case it stays untouched during repeatable inventory scans.
- PC Locking
- The entire inventory information from particular PC can be marked as read only if PC is locked.
- Inventory Report
- Detailed inventory report can be generated for each PC and includes all available assets information. Generated report can be saved in PDF, RTF, HTML, Text, JPEG formats.
- Inventory Information Collected from Remote PCs
- Operating System
- OS Name, Type, Build Number, Service Pack, Installation Date.
- Motherboard Specification.
- Total Memory Installed, Available Memory.
- Video System
- Monitor Specification, Video Card Specification.
- Modem Specification.
- IP Address, MAC Address.
- System Information
- Machine Name, Domain/Workgroup, BIOS Serial Number, Current Users, Local Time
- Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- 512MB of RAM
- 250MB of free disk space
- Recommended Hardware Requirements
- 2 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- 1GB of RAM
- 500MB of free disk space
- Supported Platforms
- Windows 2000 (with SP4 or later), Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows 2003, Windows 2003 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 2008, Windows 2008 x64, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
- Administrative rights on the local computer
- Local or Domain administrator rights on remote computers
- Ability to ping remote computers within 1500 ms
- Ability to access ADMIN$ share on remote computers
- Enabled NetBIOS over TCP/IP
EMCO Remote Desktop Professional 188.8.131.5235 Screenshot
EMCO Remote Desktop Professional 184.108.40.20635 Keywords
Bookmark EMCO Remote Desktop Professional 220.127.116.1135
EMCO Remote Desktop Professional 18.104.22.16835 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.