EMCO Remote Installer 3.10.2
EMCO Remote Installer 3.10.2 Ranking & Summary
EMCO Remote Installer 3.10.2 description
EMCO Remote Installer 3.10.2 enables you to deploy installations in Windows Installer format, so called MSI packages. Before installation you can scan local network to detect available PCs and check what applications they have to define the list of PCs where to execute installation.
As soon as target PCs are defined you launch MSI installation. The installation process is fully automatic and invisible for users working on remote PCs. Simultaneous installation execution on selected PCs guarantees quick completion and saves a lot of time.
- MSI Installation to Remote PCs: MSI packages can be deployed from the central location to remote PCs working in the domain or workgroup. The installation process is fully automatic and can be performed simultaneously on multiple PCs. Installation works in silent mode and doesn't require any interaction with end-user.
- Applications, installed locally or remotely, through Windows Installer service (as MSI files), can be uninstalled remotely from the central location with no prompts or interaction with end-users. Applications can be uninstalled from one or group of PCs working in the domain or workgroup.
- Installed Applications List for Remote PCs: Remote PCs in the local network can be scanned to extract information about installed software. Extracted information for each PC includes list of installed applications and their versions.
- Persistent Software Inventory Information: A list of software applications detected on remote PCs can be saved for further reference and changes tracking. Information can be saved individually for selected PC, group of PCs or the whole network.
- Tracking Changes in the List of Installed Applications: A list of newly installed and uninstalled applications can be detected automatically for each PC by comparing two inventory scans. A list of changes is represented in a clear visual form.
- Application Search According with Custom Conditions: A list of applications extracted from remote PCs can be extended by additional entries found according custom conditions. Custom conditions allow application detection by existence of particular file, registry key with specific name or value with specific data.
- Installed Applications Report: Printable reports can be generated for particular PC, group of PCs or entire network. These reports include per-PC list of installed applications and their versions.
- Change Report: A result of tracking changes in the list of installed applications for remote PCs can be saved as printable report and includes the same data, as displayed on screen.
- Export Reports to PDF or Excel Formats: Generated reports can be saved as PDF documents and Excel worksheets.
- Domain and Workgroup Support: Application can operate both in domain and workgroup. There are no any special requirements for environment.
- Machine Tree: Machine Tree displays list of all remote PCs from all available domains and workgroups and used for selecting machines where remote installations and uninstallations should be executed. Machine Tree clearly shows the state of each PC: connected to network, unavailable/disconnected, etc.
- Favorites Tree: Favorites Tree allows to operate only with selected subset of PCs to perform inventory, installation and uninstallation tasks. Favorites Tree can be filled manually or by adding selected PCs from Machine Tree.
- Scan Network to Fill the Machine Tree: Local network can be automatically scanned to detect domains and workgroups and list available PCs. Scan results added to the Machine Tree.
- Add Single Computer to the Favorites Tree: Single computer can be added to the Favorites Tree by specifying its name or IP address.
- Add Computers to the Favorites Tree by IP Range: Multiple computers can be added to the Favorites Tree by specifying diapason of IP addresses.
- Add Computers Group to the Favorites Tree: If computers in the network have regular names, consists of name prefix or suffix and sequential numbers, they can be added to the Favorites Tree. You need to specify values used to generate computer names.
- Alternative Credentials: Remote inventory and installation tasks require administrative access to remote PC. In complicated networks structures consists of multiple domains PCs can be configured to have different administrative credentials. To access such network structures administrative credentials can be defined separately for each work group or domain.
- Contains Large/Small Windows fonts support
- Ability to set separate credentials for domain/work group and set of bug fixes
- Intel Pentium or equivalent 1 GHZ processor
- 512MB of RAM
- 150MB of free disk space.
EMCO Remote Installer 3.10.2 Screenshot
EMCO Remote Installer 3.10.2 Keywords
Bookmark EMCO Remote Installer 3.10.2
EMCO Remote Installer 3.10.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.