EMCO Remote Installer Starter 3.10.6
EMCO Remote Installer Starter 3.10.6 Ranking & Summary
EMCO Remote Installer Starter 3.10.6 description
The software deployment process is automatic, unattended and silent; all you need is an MSI package ready for silent installation and a list of the PCs where it should be deployed. The rest is the EMCO Remote Installer's business.
With EMCO Remote Installer you can manage applications by the same way as you control your TV with remote-control station while relaxing on comfortable sofa. Click... and you make a scan to get a list of available programs, click... and you save or delete program, click... Does it sound fantastic for application management? You can evaluate the tool to make sure.
When you start using application the first step is getting the list of available computers in the network. Network scanning performed automatically and launched by just one button click. After a scan, which takes only few seconds even for large networks, you can select PCs to retrieve the list of installed applications. For every PC you get list of applications, including name and version. This list can be saved and compared with earlier or later results to see the difference and be aware of changes.
- Remote Software Inventory
- Installed Applications List for Remote PCs
- Remote PCs in the local network can be scanned to extract information about installed software. Extracted information for each PC includes list of installed applications and their versions.
- Persistent Software Inventory Information
- A list of software applications detected on remote PCs can be saved for further reference and changes tracking. Information can be saved individually for selected PC, group of PCs or the whole network.
- Tracking Changes in the List of Installed Applications
- A list of newly installed and uninstalled applications can be detected automatically for each PC by comparing two inventory scans. A list of changes is represented in a clear visual form.
- Application Search According with Custom Conditions
- A list of applications extracted from remote PCs can be extended by additional entries found according custom conditions. Custom conditions allow application detection by existence of particular file, registry key with specific name or value with specific data.
- Network Environment
- Domain and Workgroup Support
- Application can operate both in domain and workgroup. There are no any special requirements for environment.
- Machine Tree
- Machine Tree displays list of all remote PCs from all available domains and workgroups and used for selecting machines where remote installations and uninstallations should be executed. Machine Tree clearly shows the state of each PC: connected to network, unavailable/disconnected, etc.
- Favorites Tree
- Favorites Tree allows to operate only with selected subset of PCs to perform inventory, installation and uninstallation tasks. Favorites Tree can be filled manually or by adding selected PCs from Machine Tree.
- Scan Network to Fill the Machine Tree
- Local network can be automatically scanned to detect domains and workgroups and list available PCs. Scan results added to the Machine Tree.
- Add Single Computer to the Favorites Tree
- Single computer can be added to the Favorites Tree by specifying its name or IP address.
- Add Computers to the Favorites Tree by IP Range
- Multiple computers can be added to the Favorites Tree by specifying diapason of IP addresses.
- Add Computers Group to the Favorites Tree
- If computers in the network have regular names, consists of name prefix or suffix and sequential numbers, they can be added to the Favorites Tree. You need to specify values used to generate computer names.
- Alternative Credentials
- Remote inventory and installation tasks require administrative access to remote PC. In complicated networks structures consists of multiple domains PCs can be configured to have different administrative credentials. To access such network structures administrative credentials can be defined separately for each workgroup or domain.
- New and improved features
- Features below were firstly introduced or significantly improved in this release:
- Added support of Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 and Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 operating systems
- Resolved issues
- This release contains a set of resolved issues, including most important ones, listed below:
- Wrong website and e-mail links in the application user interface
- The application is displayed incorrectly on wide screen monitors
- Some of the application dialogs are displayed incorrectly
- Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- 512MB of RAM
- 250MB of free disk space
- Recommended Hardware Requirements
- 2 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- 1GB of RAM
- 500MB of free disk space
- Supported Platforms
- Windows 2000 (with SP4 or later), Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows 2003, Windows 2003 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 2008, Windows 2008 x64, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
- Administrative rights on the local computer
- Local or Domain administrator rights on remote computers
- Ability to ping remote computers within 1500 ms
- Ability to access ADMIN$ share on remote computers
- Enabled NetBIOS over TCP/IP
EMCO Remote Installer Starter 3.10.6 Screenshot
EMCO Remote Installer Starter 3.10.6 Keywords
Bookmark EMCO Remote Installer Starter 3.10.6
EMCO Remote Installer Starter 3.10.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.