EMCO Remote Registry Exporter 2.0
EMCO Remote Registry Exporter 2.0 Ranking & Summary
EMCO Remote Registry Exporter 2.0 description
EMCO Remote Registry Exporter 2.0 gives you much convenience with this useful program which supports you to backup and export Windows registry keys from remote PCs, located in the local network. It allows you to export a whole registry or extract specified registry keys from remote PCs in automatic mode and save them as .reg files. Registry export tasks can be launched on demand or by schedule and can be executed on multiple remote PCs simultaneously to let you make a centralized registry settings export and backup.
- Reusable Export Tasks
- If you plan to repeat export operation with same parameters multiple times, you can create a task with preconfigured set of registry keys to export, and a list of PCs, where operation should be executed. Once task is created, you can launch it immediately anytime, because it already includes all required options.
- Running Export Tasks on Schedule
- Application allows you to launch export operations on demand or schedule them for automatic execution. You can configure export task for one-time execution at a defined date and time or for recurrent execution according with defined date and time conditions. Scheduled tasks can be managed through advanced Outlook-style UI.
- Workgroups and Domains Support
- Application is ready to work in work in domain, workgroup and mixed network environment, including complicated enterprise configurations. All network requests are optimized to guarantee a high performance of export operations and low network workload. Advanced log information helps to troubleshoot network configuration issues.
- Using Alternate Credentials
- You can export registry keys from multiple network PCs, even if they have different administrative accounts. It is possible to configure different credentials in the application to be used for connection to registry on different PCs and group of computers. This feature can be used to connect PCs both in workgroups and domains.
- Brand new UI
- The application comes with a brand new visual interface. Briefly, it was totally reorganized to simplify typical workflows and represent information using modern style. In addition to visual changes, such as Ribbon bar, skinning and new icons set, the new interface is focused on multi-tasking. This feature allows you to create new tasks, review task execution results or make schedule changes, for example, while scheduled tasks are executed on background.
- New network engine
- All network operations, such as network scan, remote registry export, now work much faster than before thanks to the new network engine, that can execute multiple operations in parallel. Also new engine is integrated with the Active Directory to extract information about network PCs. It can save a time required for a complete network scan required to detect available PCs.
- Registry Export Wizard
- Registry export execution and corresponding tasks configuring become easy with the new Registry Export Wizard. It can guide you through all steps required to configure remote operation. Wizard also allows you to reuse operation configuration options you specified before. For example, instead of filling Machine Queue from scratch, you can import Machine Queue configuration from another task, if you like. By the same way you can reuse registry export conditions to save a time.
- Remote tasks scheduling
- Now remote registry export tasks can be scheduled for automatic execution. You can create a task, specify list of PCs where it should be executed and execution conditions, to let the application start it automatically at a defined date and time. Tasks can be scheduled for one-time and recurrent execution. You can review and manage all scheduled tasks trough advanced calendar view similar to Microsoft Outlook task manager.
- Improved export storage
- All registry keys, exported from remote PCs, are stored as .reg files, created separately for every PC. To simplify navigation through export results and organize them by folders, you can select one of many storage templates in the application Preferences dialog. For example, you can group exported files to folders by task name and machine name, or by task name, date of run and machine name, or use other patterns.
- Improved task execution results
- To control task execution results you can use a corresponding view, that shows detailed information for every task. Thus, you can see all executions of a task and check results by PC for every task execution. If task execution for a particular PC was failed, you can get a detailed error report, that can help you to troubleshoot the problem.
- Notifications on tasks execution
- Now you can get notifications from the application on manual task start/finish and scheduled task start/finish events. Application can show notifications in the System Tray or send them by e-mail. In the application Preferences dialog you can select notification options and even change notification templates.
- Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- 512MB of RAM
- 250MB of free disk space
- Recommended Hardware Requirements
- 2 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- 1GB of RAM
- 500MB of free disk space
- Supported Platforms
- Windows 2000 (with SP4 or later), Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows 2003, Windows 2003 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 2008, Windows 2008 x64, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
- Administrative rights on the local computer
- Local or Domain administrator rights on remote computers
- Ability to ping remote computers within 1500 ms
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (3.5 SP1 recommended)
EMCO Remote Registry Exporter 2.0 Screenshot
EMCO Remote Registry Exporter 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark EMCO Remote Registry Exporter 2.0
EMCO Remote Registry Exporter 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.