EMCO Remote Registry Merge 188.8.131.5245
EMCO Remote Registry Merge 184.108.40.20645 Ranking & Summary
EMCO Remote Registry Merge 220.127.116.1145 description
Windows registry is a central storage of the system and applications settings. Having a direct access to this information is important for every administrator. It can help to extract important system information inaccessible by any other way, and apply system tuning changes. With the registry editor you can manage registry settings only on the local PC or one remote computer. But it isn't effective if you need to read registry information or apply registry changes on multiple network computers.
EMCO Remote Registry Merge is a tool, that was designed to manage registry data remotely, on multiple PCs at once. Using it you can export required registry keys or a whole registry from remote PCs to .reg files, and apply registry updates remotely by importing data from .reg files. Such registry export/import operations can be executed on defined set of network PCs simultaneously.
- Export/Merge Registry Settings Remotely
- Application allows you to export registry data from remote PCs and import (merge) registry changes remotely. Exported data can be stored separately for every PC as a .reg file. You can export selected keys or entire registry. To update registry on remote PCs, you can run merge operation that applies content of specified .reg file to the registry.
- Centralized Registry Management
- Application provides you with ability to manage registry remotely across the local network from the central location. You can not only get information about registry settings and update them on network PCs remotely, but also execute registry operations on multiple PCs at once, for example, to apply registry changes to all PCs across the network.
- Reusable Export/Merge Tasks
- In order to execute export or merge operation you have to define a list of PCs where this operation will be executed, and operation options, such as set of registry keys to export or path to merged file. If you need to repeat operation multiple times, you can create a task with preconfigured options and then launch it with just one click.
- Running Export/Merge Tasks on Schedule
- Remote export and merge operations can be initiated manually or scheduled for an automatic execution. Application has advanced scheduler, that supports export and merge tasks, configured for one-time execution at a defined date/time, and for recurrent execution. You can manage scheduled tasks though intuitive visual interface.
- Workgroups and Domains Support
- Application can be used in complex enterprise network configuration. If you have domain, workgroup or even mixed environment, you can run registry export and merge operations successfully. In case of problems with access to registry on remote PCs you can rely on advanced log information, that can help you to troubleshoot network configuration issues.
- Using Alternate Credentials
- You can execute registry export and merge operation on multiple network PCs at once, even if they have different administrative credentials. Application provides an option to configure different credentials to access different groups and computers. You can use this feature to access PCs in both workgroups and domains.
- Operations with Remote PCs
- Export a Whole Registry
- Exporting of entire registry content from one or multiple remote PCs. Exported registry keys and values are stored as .reg files created for every remote PC.
- Export a Single Registry Key
- Exporting selected registry keys with or without subkeys from one or multiple remote PCs. A list of exported keys is defined by an export conditions that is represented as paths to keys in registry. Exported data is stored as .reg files created for every remote PC.
- Merge Registry Keys
- Applying registry changes to add, modify, or delete registry keys and values on one or multiple remote PCs by merging content of .reg file into the registry.
- Remote Operations Management
- Export/Merge Operations
- One-time immediate execution of registry export or merge operation on remote PCs. Operation wizard allows to select export/merge conditions and target PCs where operation should be executed.
- Export/Merge Tasks
- Creating reusable export/merge tasks that can be configured once and then be executed multiple times manually on demand or automatically on schedule. All tasks have unique names for reference and configuration that includes export/merge conditions and a list of target PCs.
- Reusable Export/Merge Conditions
- Time required for configuration of export/merge conditions for a remote task or operation can be saved if other tasks already have required conditions. Export/merge conditions can be copied from one or multiple saved tasks.
- Task Scheduler
- Automatic execution of export/merge tasks on schedule. Execution schedule can be configured through intuitive visual editor. It allows to setup one-time and recurrent task execution, schedule execution of multiple tasks, makes possible to define execution exceptions, etc.
- Task Manager
- Execution progress of running tasks can be tracked though a special Task Manager view. It provides an ability to see a progress for every PC and cancel a task execution on a particular PC or on all PCs at once.
- Network Operations
- Domain and Workgroup Support
- The application can work in domain and workgroup network environment and allows to manage PCs located in domains and workgroups.
- Integration with Active Directory
- In domain-based networks the application extracts information about network environment directly from the Active Directory. Extracted information includes domain structure and hierarchy, so it's displayed correspondingly in the application, including all available PCs and organization units.
- Custom Network Grouping
- Alternative grouping of network PCs allows to create and manage own groups of computers. It simplifies configuration of remote tasks, because custom groups created once can be used to quickly fill a list of target PCs on tasks configuration.
- Support of Complex Network Environments
- Complex network environments usually have different administrative credentials for different domains and PCs. To manage them the application allows to configure different credentials to access different groups and individual PCs.
- Reporting and Notifications
- Task Execution Results
- Detailed execution report is available for every completed task. It includes execution date, time and status for every PC and detailed troubleshooting information in case of error.
- E-Mail and SMS Notifications
- E-mail notifications can be sent automatically at specified addresses when remote tasks are started and/or stopped. This feature can be used to send SMS notifications through Email-to-SMS service of a mobile operator.
- System Tray Notifications
- Balloon tips can be displayed in the System Tray when remote tasks are started and/or stopped.
- Remote Registry Merge System Requirements
- Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- 512MB of RAM
- 250MB of free disk space
- Recommended Hardware Requirements
- 2 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- 1GB of RAM
- 500MB of free disk space
- Supported Platforms
- Windows 2000 (with SP4 or later), Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows 2003, Windows 2003 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 2008, Windows 2008 x64, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
- Administrative rights on the local computer
- Local or Domain administrator rights on remote computers
- Ability to ping remote computers within 1500 ms
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (3.5 SP1 recommended)
- Enabled NetBIOS over TCP/IP
- Requirements for Remote Computers
- Platform: Windows 2000 (with SP4 or later), Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows 2003, Windows 2003 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 2008, Windows 2008 x64, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
- Started services: Computer Browser, Remote Registry
- TCP ports opened: 139, 445
- UDP ports opened: 137, 138
EMCO Remote Registry Merge 18.104.22.16845 Screenshot
EMCO Remote Registry Merge 22.214.171.12445 Keywords
Bookmark EMCO Remote Registry Merge 126.96.36.19945
EMCO Remote Registry Merge 188.8.131.5245 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.