EMS Data Export for MySQL 3.2
EMS Data Export for MySQL 3.2 Ranking & Summary
EMS Data Export for MySQL 3.2 description
EMS Data Export for MySQL 3.2 offers an effective tool which helps you to export your data quickly from MySQL databases to any of 19 available formats, including MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word (RTF), HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, CSV, DBF and more.
Data Export for MySQL includes a wizard, which allows you to set export options for each table visually (destination filename, exported fields, data formats, and many others) and a command line utility to export data from tables and queries in one-touch.
- Exporting data to 19 most popular formats: MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, RTF, HTML, PDF, XML, TXT, DBF, CSV, ODF, SYLK, DIF, LaTeX, SQL, Clipboard and others
- Exporting data from several tables, views or queries at the same time
- Unicode data support
- Selecting fields to export and changing their order
- Adjustable parameters for each exported table and specific parameters for each output format
- Saving all export parameters set on current wizard session to the configuration file
- Command-line utility to automate your export jobs using the configuration file
- Latest MySQL version support
- Connecting via local port forwarding through the SSH tunnel
- Access to MySQL Server through HTTP protocol
- User-friendly wizard interface
- The utility now supports SQL Server 2008.
- The utility now supports PostgreSQL 8.3.
- Added the possibility to set parameter types when exporting data from the result of a query with parameters. (Oracle)
- When exporting data to SQL Script, BLOB (MEMO, BLOB, CLOB, etc.) data are formatted according to the destination server syntax.
- Added the possibility to set page orientation when exporting data to MS Word 2007.
- Tables with names differed only in case were displayed improperly. Fixed now. (DB2)
- Connecting to PostgreSQL resulted in an error if a user had no rights for 'template1' database. Fixed now.
- Connecting to Oracle as Normal resulted in an error. Fixed now.
- When a template was used for exporting data, tables weren't displayed at Step 5. Fixed now.
- Some other improvements and bugfixes.
- 300-megahertz (MHz) or higher Pentium II-compatible processor; 600-MHz or faster processor recommended
- Microsoft Windows NT4 with SP4 or later, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 2003 Server, Microsoft Windows Vista
- 64 MB of RAM or more; 128 MB or more recommended
- 20MB of available HD space for program installation
- Super VGA (800x600) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor; Super VGA (1024x768) or higher-resolution recommended
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Possibility to connect to any local or remote MySQL server
EMS Data Export for MySQL 3.2 Screenshot
EMS Data Export for MySQL 3.2 Keywords
Bookmark EMS Data Export for MySQL 3.2
EMS Data Export for MySQL 3.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Zilla PDF to TXT Converter 1.0
- Microsoft Word to AutoCAD LT - AutoWord 2.1
- Microsoft Word to AutoCAD - AutoWord 2.1
- Some PDF to Txt Converter 1.5
- EMS Data Export 2007 for InterBase/Firebird 22.214.171.124
- EMS Data Export for InterBase/Firebird 3.2
- Microsoft Word 97 Patch: Template Security Update
- EMS Data Export 2007 for SQL Server 3.1