EMS Data Import for InterBase/Firebird 3.1
EMS Data Import for InterBase/Firebird 3.1 Ranking & Summary
EMS Data Import for InterBase/Firebird 3.1 description
EMS Data Import for InterBase/Firebird is an extremely powerful tool to import your data quickly from various programs such as MS Excel, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT and CSV files to InterBase/Firebird tables.
This wonderful program provides adjustable import parameters, including source data formats for all the fields and destination data formats for the selected fields, commit options, number of records to skip, etc. Data Import for InterBase/Firebird includes a wizard, which allows you to set all the import options for different files visually, and a command-line utility to execute import in one-touch.
- Import from 10 most popular formats: MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, XML, DBF, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, OpenDocument Format and HTML
- Importing data to one or several tables or views from different databases
- A number of import modes - Insert All, Insert New, Insert or Update, and others
- UNICODE support
- Adjustable import parameters for each source file
- Saving all import parameters set on current wizard session
- Command-line utility to import data using the configuration file
- Powerful visual options module
- User-friendly wizard interface
System Requirements: Pentium 300; 32 MB RAM; Possibility to connect to some local or remote InterBase/Firebird Server
- Importing data from the text of XML documents embedded nodes
- Ability to explicitly specify the data file for the console version using the datafile parameter
- Auto-recognition of columns and autofill of table fields for TXT files
- Other minor improvements and bugfixes
EMS Data Import for InterBase/Firebird 3.1 Screenshot
EMS Data Import for InterBase/Firebird 3.1 Keywords
Bookmark EMS Data Import for InterBase/Firebird 3.1
EMS Data Import for InterBase/Firebird 3.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.