EMS DB Extract for PostgreSQL 3.0
EMS DB Extract for PostgreSQL 3.0 Ranking & Summary
EMS DB Extract for PostgreSQL 3.0 description
EMS DB Extract for PostgreSQL 3.0 is an effective, simple and cross-platform (Windows and Linux) tool which is used for creating database backups in a form of SQL scripts.You can save metadata of all database objects as well as table data. With flexible customization of the extract process you can select objects and data tables for extract and tune many other extract options. PostgreSQL Extract includes a graphical wizard, guiding you through the extract process step by step, and a command-line service for creating backups in one-touch.
1. Support of Unicode data
2. User-friendly wizard interface
3. Selecting database objects for extraction
4. Possibility to define constraints for extracted table data
5. Possibility to insert statements for emptying tables before inserting extracted data
6. Extracting table data to SQL script as INSERT statements
7. Possibility to extract database objects in the correct order according to their dependencies
8. Possibility to compress the result script and split it into volumes
9. Possibility to select charset for the result file
10. Saving all extraction parameters set on the current wizard session
11. Command-line utility to extract metadata and data using the configuration file
12. Access to database through SSH tunnel
Data Extraction Unicode support
Unicode support in object descriptions, procedures, triggers bodies etc. is implemented
Object dependencies extraction algorithm has been improved
Different charsets are now available for the result file and much more...
32 MB RAM;
Connection to local or remote Server
EMS DB Extract for PostgreSQL 3.0 Screenshot
EMS DB Extract for PostgreSQL 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark EMS DB Extract for PostgreSQL 3.0
EMS DB Extract for PostgreSQL 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.