EMS SQL Management Studio for InterBase/Firebird 1.2
EMS SQL Management Studio for InterBase/Firebird 1.2 Ranking & Summary
EMS SQL Management Studio for InterBase/Firebird 1.2 description
EMS SQL Management Studio for InterBase/Firebird 1.2 offers an effective tool which helps you to administer databases and managing database objects as well as for database migration, extraction, data import, export and comparison.
SQL Studio unites these tools in one powerful and easy-to-use environment that can work round the clock. Whether you are a database or application developer, DBA or business analyst, EMS SQL Management Studio offers all essential tools to make you more productive than ever before!
- SQL Management Studio for InterBase/Firebird components
- SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird - Simplify and automate your InterBase/Firebird database development process, design, explore and maintain existing InterBase/Firebird databases, build compound InterBase/Firebird SQL query statements, manage InterBase/Firebird database user rights and manipulate data in different ways.
- Data Export for InterBase/Firebird - Export InterBase/Firebird database data to any of 19 most popular data formats, including MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, PDF, HTML, ODF and more.
- Data Import for InterBase/Firebird - Import data to InterBase/Firebird database tables from MS Access, MS Excel, CSV, XML and other popular formats via user-friendly wizard interface.
- Data Pump for InterBase/Firebird - Migrate from most popular databases (MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, etс.) to InterBase/Firebird. Convert database schema and import table data to InterBase/Firebird database from any ADO-compatible source.
- Data Generator for InterBase/Firebird - Generate test data for InterBase/Firebird database for testing purposes in a simple and direct way. Wide range of data generation parameters, user-friendly wizard interface and useful console utility to automate InterBase/Firebird test data generation.
- DB Comparer for InterBase/Firebird - Compare and synchronize the structure of InterBase/Firebird databases. Move changes on your development database to production with ease.
- DB Extract for InterBase/Firebird - Create InterBase/Firebird database backups in the form of SQL scripts, script and save your InterBase/Firebird database structure and table data as a whole or partially.
- SQL Query for InterBase/Firebird - Analyze and retrieve your data, build your InterBase/Firebird queries visually, work with InterBase/Firebird query plans, build charts based on retrieved data quickly and more.
- Data Comparer for InterBase/Firebird - Compare and synchronize the contents of your InterBase/Firebird databases. Automate your data migrations from development to production database. Customize the InterBase/Firebird comparison and synchronization process to suit your needs.
- SQL Studio Additional Features
- Handy launch of utilities and services
- Storing all templates in a single repository
- Common data source list for all services and utilities
- Creating complicated tasks and scheduled tasks execution
- Ability to run external applications from scheduler
- Storing all task execution logs in one database
- Creating customized notifications with a variety of delivery options
- Ability to set visual interface style uniquely for all SQL Studio apps
- Fast access to EMS Technical Support Service
- The Task Scheduler can now be launched as a Windows Service or a separate process.
- If a custom task is launched manually, its execution process can be tracked in the special window.
- Backup/restore services are now available in SQL Studio for PostgreSQL.
- The SSH or HTTP connection type is now displayed within the host name field.
- Toolbar settings used to be reset after the program shutdown. Fixed now.
- The possibility to open PDF documentation from the main menu is implemented.
- Other small improvements and bug-fixes.
- 300-megahertz (MHz) or higher Pentium II-compatible processor; 600-MHz or faster processor recommended
- Microsoft Windows NT4 with SP4 or later, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 2003 Server, Microsoft Windows Vista
- 64 MB RAM or more; 128 MB or more recommended
- 140MB of available HD space for program installation
- Super VGA (800x600) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor; Super VGA (1024x768) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor recommended
- InterBase/Firebird client
- Possibility to connect to any local or remote InterBase or Firebird server
EMS SQL Management Studio for InterBase/Firebird 1.2 Screenshot
EMS SQL Management Studio for InterBase/Firebird 1.2 Keywords
Bookmark EMS SQL Management Studio for InterBase/Firebird 1.2
EMS SQL Management Studio for InterBase/Firebird 1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- EMS SQL Management Studio for InterBase/Firebird 188.8.131.52
- EMS SQL Management Studio for InterBase/Firebird 1.1
- EMS SQL Management Studio for InterBase/Firebird 1.1
- EMS SQL Management Studio for InterBase/Firebird 184.108.40.206
- EMS SQL Management Studio for InterBase/Firebird 220.127.116.11
- EMS SQL Management Studio for InterBase/Firebird 1.0
- Inventory Management Database Software 7.0
- EMS SQL Query 2007 for DB2 3.0
- EMS Data Generator 2005 for InterBase/Firebird 2.3
- EMS Data Import 2007 for InterBase/Firebird 3.0
- EMS Data Generator 2005 for SQL Server 2.3
- Cross-Database Comparator Lite 6.0
- Database .NET 2.0 2.6.3360
- EMS DB Comparer for Oracle 3.2