EMS SQL Management Studio for SQL Server 1.2
EMS SQL Management Studio for SQL Server 1.2 Ranking & Summary
EMS SQL Management Studio for SQL Server 1.2 description
EMS SQL Management Studio for SQL Server 1.2 offers an effective tool which helps you with must-have tools for administering databases and managing database objects as well as for database migration, extraction, data import, export and comparison. SQL Studio unites these tools in one powerful and easy-to-use environment that can work round the clock.
Whether you are a database or application developer, DBA or business analyst, EMS SQL Management Studio offers all essential tools to make you more productive than ever before!
- SQL Management Studio for SQL Server components
- SQL Manager for SQL Server - Simplify and automate your Microsoft SQL Server database development process, design, explore and maintain existing MS SQL Server databases, build compound SQL Server query statements, manage SQL Server database user rights and manipulate data in different ways.
- Data Export for SQL Server - Export SQL Server database data to any of 19 most popular data formats, including MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, PDF, HTML, ODF and more.
- Data Import for SQL Server - Import data to SQL Server database tables from MS Access, MS Excel, CSV, XML and other popular formats via user-friendly wizard interface.
- Data Pump for SQL Server - Migrate from most popular databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, InterBase/Firebird, etс.) to SQL Server. Convert database schema and import table data to SQL Server database from any ADO-compatible source.
- Data Generator for SQL Server - Generate test data for SQL Server database for testing purposes in a simple and direct way. Wide range of data generation parameters, user-friendly wizard interface and useful console utility to automate SQL Server test data generation.
- DB Comparer for SQL Server - Compare and synchronize the structure of SQL Server databases. Move changes on your development database to production with ease.
- DB Extract for SQL Server - Create SQL Server database backups in the form of SQL scripts, script and save your SQL Server database structure and table data as a whole or partially.
- SQL Query for SQL Server - Analyze and retrieve your data, build your SQL Server queries visually, work with SQL Server query plans, build charts based on retrieved data quickly and more.
- Data Comparer for SQL Server - Compare and synchronize the contents of your SQL Server databases. Automate your data migrations from development to production database. Customize the MS SQL Server comparison and synchronization process to suit your needs.
- SQL Studio Additional Features
- Handy launch of utilities and services
- Storing all templates in a single repository
- Common data source list for all services and utilities
- Creating complicated tasks and scheduled tasks execution
- Ability to run external applications from scheduler
- Storing all task execution logs in one database
- Creating customized notifications with a variety of delivery options
- Ability to set visual interface style uniquely for all SQL Studio apps
- Fast access to EMS Technical Support Service
- The Task Scheduler can now be launched as a Windows Service or a separate process.
- If a custom task is launched manually, its execution process can be tracked in the special window.
- Backup/restore services are now available in SQL Studio for PostgreSQL.
- The SSH or HTTP connection type is now displayed within the host name field.
- Toolbar settings used to be reset after the program shutdown. Fixed now.
- The possibility to open PDF documentation from the main menu is implemented.
- Other small improvements and bug-fixes.
- 300-megahertz (MHz) or higher Pentium II-compatible processor; 600-MHz or faster processor recommended
- Microsoft Windows NT4 with SP4 or later, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 2003 Server, Microsoft Windows Vista
- 64 MB RAM or more; 128 MB or more recommended
- 140MB of available HD space for program installation
- Super VGA (800x600) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor; Super VGA (1024x768) or higher-resolution recommended
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) or SQL Server Native Client
- Possibility to connect to any local or remote SQL Server
EMS SQL Management Studio for SQL Server 1.2 Screenshot
EMS SQL Management Studio for SQL Server 1.2 Keywords
Bookmark EMS SQL Management Studio for SQL Server 1.2
EMS SQL Management Studio for SQL Server 1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- EMS SQL Management Studio for SQL Server 22.214.171.124
- EMS SQL Management Studio for SQL Server 126.96.36.199
- EMS SQL Management Studio for SQL Server 1.1
- EMS SQL Management Studio for SQL Server 1.1
- EMS SQL Management Studio for SQL Server 188.8.131.52
- EMS SQL Management Studio for SQL Server 184.108.40.206
- EMS SQL Management Studio for SQL Server 1.0