EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware 3.3
EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware 3.3 Ranking & Summary
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 52.77 MB
Platform: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,WinXP,Windows2000
Date added: 2009-04-16
Publisher: EMS Database Management Solutions, Inc
EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware 3.3 description
EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware3.3 offers an effective tool which helps you toEMS SQL Manager Lite for SQL Server is a light and easy-to-use freeware graphical tool for MS SQL/MSDE administration. It has minimal required set of instruments for those users who are new to MS SQL server and need only its basic functionality. It makes creating and editing MS SQL Server database objects easy and fast, and allows you to run SQL scripts, manage users and their privileges, simply edit SQL queries and more.
- Support of SQL Server 2008
- Support of new data types: date, datetime2, datetimeoffset, time, hierarchyid, geometry, geography
- Support of table types
- Support of logon triggers
- Supports of new backup parameters: compression, buffer count, max transfer size
- Support of Unicode data
- Rapid database management and navigation
- Multiple host/database connections
- Database properties management
- Server properties management
- Registering databases for working with the required databases only
- Projects to work with the selected database objects only
- Multiple user-defined tabs for any tree node to access it in one-click.
- Working with multiple selected objects at a time
- Grouping/ungrouping registered databases by host name
- Easy management of all SQL Server objects
- Creating/dropping databases and schemas
- Managing tables and all their subobjects: fields, indices, triggers, checks and foreign keys
- Managing views, procedures and user-defined functions
- Managing user-defined types, synonyms, DDL triggers, assemblies, aggregates, XML schema collections, defaults and rules
- Managing partition functions and schemes, full-text catalogs and indices, symmetric and asymmetric keys, certificates
- Managing jobs, schedules, alerts, operators, endpoints, linked servers, credentials, proxies
- Duplicating all database objects
- Viewing dependencies between database objects
- Advanced data manipulation tools
- Powerful BLOB viewer/editor with several types of viewing BLOB data
- Plenty of useful tools such as data grouping, summarizing, fast searching and filtering
- Master-detail view to work with two linked tables at the same time
- Table and card views to see data the way you like
- Support of queries returning multiple result sets
- Ability to copy and paste selected records
- Advanced printing system
- Effective security management
- Powerful login manager for administering server logins
- Managing database users and user-defined roles
- Managing server roles membership
- Grant manager displaying all database object grants in the form of a grid
- Viewing and changing object permissions to database roles in object editors
- Excellent visual and text tools for query building
- Visual query builder allowing you to build complicated queries without any knowledge of SQL syntax
- Multiple SQL editors with code completion, syntax highlight and code folding
- Large script executing (SQL script editor)
- Ability to view actual and estimated query plan as diagram
- SQL Formatter (Available from SQL Editor context menu)
- Favorite Queries (Save and use your frequently used queries easily)
- Impressive data export and import capabilities
- Exporting data to most popular formats: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, HTML, PDF, TXT, CSV, DBF, XML, ODF etc.
- Importing data from MS Excel, MS Access, DBF, XML, ODF, TXT and CSV
- Bulk Insert wizard
- Exporting data to SQL script as INSERT statement with selecting destination DBMS
- Visual Database Designer to handle database structure in a few clicks
- Creating diagram of existing database using Reverse engineering tool
- Dividing diagram into different subject areas located on separate pages
- Navigating through diagram using preview navigation to
- Creating/editing/dropping tables and table fields, visually setting links between them
- Ability to add comments to diagram
- Saving as image or printing database diagram
- Two diagram notations (IDEF1x and IE)
- A lot of visual customization options
- Easy-to-use wizards performing SQL Server administrative tasks
- Backing up database
- Restoring database
- Attaching database
- Detaching database
- Shrinking database
- Managing indices
- Updating statistics
- Checking database
- Powerful tools to make your work with SQL Server as easy as it can be
- Extracting metadata into text files or SQL script editor
- Powerful print metadata module for creating customizable metadata reports
- HTML report generator to create a detailed HTML report about your database quickly
- Managing backup devices
- Managing database snapshots
- Viewing SQL Server logs
- Monitoring SQL Server activity
- Report designer with clear in use report construction wizard
- Create Report Wizard allows you to create simple reports in a few clicks
- Managing reports the same way as if they were database objects: accessing reports directly through DB Explorer tree
- New state-of-the-art graphical user interface
- Office 11 and Windows XP visual schemes support
- Well-described Wizard System
- Improved database explorer for easy management of all SQL Server objects
- MDI and floating-window styles implementation
- Windows Toolbar to switch between windows easily, like in Windows Task Bar
- Navigation bars with hot actions in most of the windows
- Ability to save all program settings
- Customizable toolbars for all program windows
- Fully customizable program interface
- Powerful visual options module
- Localizable program interface
- And other useful features
- Keyboard templates
- To-do list
- External tool manager
- The following SQL Server 2008 features are now supported:
- Compressed Tables and Indexes.
- Field and file group filestream.
- Filtered indexes.
- Sparse Columns.
- Query Builder.
- When a table is added into a query, its foreign key connections to other tables participating in this query are reflected by JOIN statements.
- In some cases renaming a table and moving to the SQL tab resulted in the “Cannot bind JOIN expression” error. Fixed now.
- DB Explorer.
- The possibility to reorder hosts using drag-and-drop is implemented.
- The User role and Application role objects now have different icons.
- Pressing the Edit Object button or selecting the corresponding context menu item with multiple server object selection resulted in opening a single editor. Fixed now.
- The warning that the database compatibility level is not maximized can be disabled now.
- SQL Assistant. The Edit objects command didn’t work with server objects. Fixed now.
- Database Registration Info. The “Schema-organized database tree” option is added; disabling this option makes SQL Manager create the object tree without schema division.
- Database Properties. The information about the database owner is now available.
- The ability to edit the result of a query containing JOIN statements is implemented.
- The seed and increment parameters of the IDENTITY field can now be negative.
- Restore Database wizard. It is now possible to disconnect all users from the existing database when restoring it.
- HTML Report. The possibility to change font size for the DDL section is added.
- Changing metadata window can now be closed by pressing the ESC button.
- The Access Violation error appeared sometimes when deleting User-defined data type. Fixed now
- Queue Editor. If the Rollback operation was made in the Changing metadata window while editing a queue, all changes made in the Queue Editor disappeared. Fixed now.
- Database object comments containing national symbols were displayed improperly if their collation differed from the client machine default language. Fixed now.
- Extract Database. Bugs concerning wrong statements order and incomplete object definition, and a number of others are fixed now.
- Code Completion window. Some system functions used to be duplicated in the list. Fixed now.
- Code Parameters. The list of parameters didn’t appear if the object name was put into square brackets. Fixed now.
- Visual Database Designer. Some printers couldn’t print field and table icons. Fixed now.
- Table Editor. The Property tab couldn’t be refreshed. Fixed now.
- An attempt to connect to SQL Server 2005 database with compatibility level 8 led to an error; contacts and routes were not refreshed in that case. Fixed now.
- If different languages that use different decimal separators were set at the first and the last tabs of Regional and Language options dialog (Start/Control panel), an error occurred when viewing tables with numeric data. Fixed now.
- Data Grid. An error occurred when editing data of the date format with month as text (e.g. dd-MMM-yyyy). Fixed now.
- Wrong shortcuts were displayed for a number of commands from the Quick Code context menu. Fixed now.
- Other small improvement and bugfixes.
- 300-megahertz (MHz) or higher Pentium II-compatible processor; 600-MHz or faster processor recommended
- Microsoft Windows NT4 with SP4 or later, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 2003 Server, Microsoft Windows Vista
- 64 MB RAM or more; 128 MB or more recommended
- 50MB of available HD space for program installation
- Super VGA (800x600) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor; Super VGA (1024x768) or higher-resolution recommended
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) or SQL Server Native Client
- Local or remote SQL Server 7, SQL Server 2000, MSDE, SQL Server 2005
EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware 3.3 Screenshot
EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware 3.3 Keywords
Bookmark EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware 3.3
EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware 3.3 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware 3.3. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server is a powerful graphical tool for SQL Server administration and development. SQL Manager 2005 works with any SQL Server versions from 7 to 2005 and supports all of the latest SQL Server features. Free Download
EMS SQL Manager Lite for MySQL is an excellent freeware graphical tool for MySQL Server administration. It has minimal required set of instruments for those users who are new to MySQL server and need only its basic functionality. Free Download
EMS SQL Manager Lite for PostgreSQL is a light and easy-to-use freeware graphical tool for PostgreSQL administration. It has minimal required set of instruments for those users who are new to PostgreSQL server and need only its basic functionality. Free Download
Simplify and automate your database development process, design, explore and maintain existing databases, build compound SQL query statements, manage database user rights and manipulate data in different ways. Free Download
Powerful graphical tool for SQL Server administration and development Free Download
EMS SQL Manager for DB2 is a high performance tool for DB2 Database Server administration and development. SQL Manager for DB2 works with DB2 versions 8.1 and 8.2 and supports all DB2 objects and data types. Free Download
Powerful graphical tool for SQL Server administration and development. Free Download
Easy-to-use freeware graphical tool for MS SQL/MSDE administration Free Download
- EMS MS SQL Manager (Single License) 184.108.40.206
- EMS SQL Manager 2005 Lite for SQL Server 2.6
- Oracle Session Manager 1.7.0
- EMS MS SQL Utils 1.7
- EMS SQL Manager 2005 for InterBase/Firebird 4.4
- EMS SQL Manager 2008 Lite for InterBase/Firebird 5.0
- BoliGego Codec Manager 220.127.116.11
- Excel MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0