Enterprise Mail Server 220.127.116.11
Enterprise Mail Server 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
Enterprise Mail Server 22.214.171.124 description
Enterprise Mail Server 126.96.36.199 is considered as a smart yet professional SMTP/POP3 server program designed for large enterprises and Internet Service Providers where having an ultra fast and reliable mail server is vital. It can be used along with virtually any mailer or email program; it is simple, light-weight, powerful and absolutely bullet-proof. It has a lot of security features and options that allow you to protect the server from DDoS attacks as well as safely block SPAM and spammers. Another great feature is that Enterprise Mail Server can be installed on several computers while the common message queue and user mailboxes can be kept on separate dedicated PCs.
This will definitely facilitate email messaging in your organization. The user interface of the program is flexible and can be installed separately from the SMTP and POP3 services. This will give you an ability to manage all your servers from a single PC where only the user interface of Enterprise Mail Server is installed. The SMTP and POP3 services work as NT services therefore they will keep working in the logoff mode. For software debugging and testing purposes, the program has a testing mode you can use to check if your email clients work correctly. After you enable the testing mode, the server will accept your email messages, store them in the queue but will not deliver them to the actual recipients. As a personal solution, it is ideal for laptop PC users who travel a lot and have to use different Internet Service Providers (ISP) on the run.
Using Enterprise Mail Server, you will never encounter a sending problem wherever you connect your PC to a network or phone socket. If the program can not deliver your email message directly, it will try to deliver it through SMTP gateway servers. You can maintain an unlimited number of SMTP gateway servers to achieve the best delivery rate. Just add all your SMTP servers you use in different places to the list of gateway servers and the program will always use a correct SMTP server wherever you connect your PC to the Internet; you do not have to modify SMTP settings of your email program each time you change ISPs anymore.
- Allows local delivery for your users.
- Lets you use direct delivery to the destination and delivery through a set of gateway servers if direct delivery is closed or not allowed.
- High-performance multithreaded engine for mail sending and mail receiving.
- POP3 protocol for picking up mail delivered to the local users.
- Multiple antispam controls for preventing spam coming from unwanted sources.
- Lets you use black and white lists or realtime (RBL) databases to confront spammers.
- Multiple mechanisms that let you protect the server from DDoS attacks caused by hackers.
- Easily customizable for your own environment.
- Easy integration into a more complex environment (ability to access the message queue and individual messages at any level).
- Runs as a NT service in the background.
- Encryption of messages in the message queue and in local user's directories for added protection of privacy.
- Windows 9x/ME
- Windows NT4
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
Enterprise Mail Server 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
Enterprise Mail Server 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark Enterprise Mail Server 220.127.116.11
Enterprise Mail Server 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.