Entity Developer for SQL Server 2.20
Entity Developer for SQL Server 2.20 Ranking & Summary
Entity Developer for SQL Server 2.20 description
Entity Developer is a powerful modeling and code generation tool for ADO.NET Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL. You can design an entity model from scratch or reverse-engineer an existing database, in which case you will have the classes and the relations with just several clicks. The model is used to generate C# or Visual Basic code with flexible predefined code templates. You can also customize the templates to fit all your needs.
Entity Developer for SQL Server uses standard Microsoft SqlClient, LINQ to SQL, and Entity Framework, all of them bundled with .NET Framework 3.5 SP1.
- ADO.NET Entity Framework support
- LINQ to SQL support
- Visual schema modelling
- Customizable and intuitive user interface
- Reverse engineering (database object to entity model)
- Well-thought predefined templates for class generation
- Custom templates for generated classes
- Customizable naming rules for database objects
- Flexible template language for custom templates
- GUI for predefined and custom templates
- State-of-the-art diagram with zooming
- Diagram overview and printing
- Undo/Redo support
- One-click help system
- Visual Studio integration (Visual Studio is not required by Entity Developer)
System Requirements: SQL Server installed; Visual Studio is not required
Enhancements: * Advanced mapping with Entity Framework QueryView supported * Displaying of Navigation properties on diagram and project explorer implemented * Ability to change properties order added * Ability to edit Referential constraints added * Ability to set OnDelete action added
Entity Developer for SQL Server 2.20 Screenshot
Entity Developer for SQL Server 2.20 Keywords
Bookmark Entity Developer for SQL Server 2.20
Entity Developer for SQL Server 2.20 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.