eResource Scheduler 3.5.0
eResource Scheduler 3.5.0 Ranking & Summary
eResource Scheduler 3.5.0 description
eResource Scheduler 3.5.0 is developed to be a helpful and beneficial multi-user employee scheduling software. Its client - server architecture allows multiple users to share data and collaborate in real time. eRS can be easily configured to schedule custom defined resources such as rooms, equipment, vehicles etc. Ease of use and high level of configurability makes this resource scheduler popular among people who regularly schedule employees and other resources on projects / jobs / events / appointments etc.
eRS employee scheduling software enables the user to identify the right resource, from a big pool on the basis of custom defined attributes (roles, skills, training etc.) and schedule them on different projects / jobs / events / appointments etc. In this process, eRS employee scheduler also maximises utilisation at all levels of the organisation. This makes eResource Scheduler an obvious choice for companies of all types & sizes to schedule employees & other resources.
Get an idea about main eRS functionalities by reviewing Features of employee scheduling software or view 5 minute tour to understand how eResource Scheduler can help your organisation to efficiently schedule employees & other resources. You can choose to evaluate eRS in your business environment, just opt for fully functional 14 day free trial of eRS employee scheduler. Information about licensing model and pricing of software can be found on Licensing & Pricing page. Technical requirements for installing employee scheduler can be found on Technical Information page.
- Administrative Features
- User can define multiple resource types (equipment, rooms, vehicles etc.) & attributes as per requirements.
- Multiple working calendars to support working timings of employees (full-time, part-time, casual etc).
- eRS EMPLOYEE SCHEDULER ALLOWS CONFIGURING GROUPINGS (Teams, Departments etc) as per organization’s structure.
- Change the default screen names of employee scheduling software to suite your organisation's terminology.
- eRS employee scheduling software allows defining security & access rights for every user based on their requirements.
- Resource scheduler lets you set default views on every screen to quickly access the information required.
- The scheduling software provides preview, print & 'export to excel' options on all screens.
- Resource Screen
- eRS STAFF SCHEDULING SOFTWARE MAINTAINS COMPLETE RESOURCE PROFILES. E.g. Groupings, custom attributes (skills, etc).
- Unique attributes (roles, skills etc...) for every resource type (E.g. employees can have skills & rooms can have capacity).
- Employee scheduler allows defining starting & last working date of every resource. Useful for contracted resources.
- Primary role and secondary roles for every employee can be defined in employee scheduler.
- Employee scheduler supports unique working calendar for every employee, as per their unique working requirements.
- eRS staff scheduler allows defining cost & billing rates and effective dates for every individual resource.
- Resource profiles can be easily imported in resource scheduler by using an import template.
- Project Screen
- eRS EMPLOYEE SCHEDULING SOFTWARE ALLOWS MAINTAINING INFORMATIVE & COMPLETE PROJECT PROFILES.
- Employee scheduler allows defining projects as billable / non billable & setting custom billing rates for every project.
- User can assign different colour to every project to easily identify bookings on scheduling chart.
- Projects can be defined as paid / unpaid leaves, and employees can be booked on these to show time off (Leaves).
- Projects can be easily imported in employee scheduling software using an import template.
- Booking / Scheduling Chart
- Scheduling chart provides COMPLETE PICTURE OF RESOURCE COMMITMENT AND AVAILABILITY.
- Powerful filters on staff scheduling chart help in identifying the right resource from a big pool.
- Book single or multiple resources by simple drag & drop feature, it also simplifies modifying / transferring bookings.
- Employee Scheduling can be done in Hourly, Daily or Monthly views.
- Employee scheduler supports booking in %, fixed hours or average daily hours.
- Define booking as billable or non-billable, set billing method (hourly, fixed).
- Employee scheduler displays warnings (Overload, Booking outside working hours, resource conflict etc.)
- Booking List
- BOOKING LIST SCREEN OF STAFF SCHEDULER facilitates scheduling in list view.
- eRS resource scheduling software allows bookings for as less as 15 minutes or as long as several years.
- Filters and organizing options help to manage and communicate bookings as per user’s requirements.
- The scheduling software can send e-mails directly to employees or coordinators to notify them of bookings.
- eRS employee scheduler can send bookings (single or multiple) to MS outlook as appointments.
- eRS employee SCHEDULING SOFTWARE HAS TIMESHEET to easily capture actual time spent on projects / bookings.
- Timesheet can be in weekly, monthly or custom format & facilitates comments for every time entry.
- eRS employee scheduler supports different approval method (Automatic or Manual) for every resource.
- Admin can define timesheet rights (entry / approval) for every user and can disallow time entry on future dates.
- Staff scheduler allows selecting individual time entries or entire timesheet for submission, approval and rejection.
- Timesheet data facilitates reporting on actuals i.e actual utilisation, cost, revenue, profit etc.
- Utilisation Report
- eRS resource scheduling software reports on utilisation / availability of resources at different levels.
- The employee scheduler supports user defined color coding, this highlights information that needs attention.
- Data can be analysed in different units (percentage, hours & standard days) and views (daily, weekly, monthly etc).
- eRS staff scheduling software has powerful filters & organizing options that help in slicing & dicing reported data.
- Staff scheduler provides options to view utilization & availability data at different levels (employee, project, team, office, etc).
- Visually RICH GRAPHS OF RESOURCE SCHEDULING SOFTWARE help in easy interpretation of information.
- Export to excel is a standard feature of staff scheduling software and helps in further analysis of scheduling information.
- Forecasting Report
- FORECASTING REPORT OF ERS EMPLOYEE SCHEDULING software provides an insight of future resource shortage or surplus.
- Easily slice and dice data using powerful filters and organize by options provided in staff scheduling software.
- Staff scheduler provides options to view forecasting information at different levels i.e. employees, team, department, office etc.
- Forecasting report can be viewed in different units i.e. hours, standard days or FTE (Full time Equivalent).
- The resource scheduling software facilitates analyzing data in different views i.e. daily, weekly, monthly etc.
- Visually rich graphs of eRS resource scheduler assist in quick interpretation of information.
- eRS employee scheduling software facilitates exporting data to excel for further analysis.
- Financial Report
- eRS employee scheduling software has a financial report that provides information on cost, revenue and profit figures.
- Easily slice and dice the data using filters and organize by options of staff scheduling software.
- eRS staff scheduler compares cost, revenue and profit figures at different levels i.e. Projects, resources, managers etc.
- The STAFF SCHEDULING SOFTWARE HIGHLIGHTS FIGURES (CODED FIGURES) THAT NEED ATTENTION or appreciation.
- Flexible & rich graphs of resource scheduling software help in interpretation & comparison of financial performance.
- Export data from staff scheduling software to excel for further analysis.
eResource Scheduler 3.5.0 Screenshot
eResource Scheduler 3.5.0 Keywords
Bookmark eResource Scheduler 3.5.0
eResource Scheduler 3.5.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.