Exportizer Pro 4.3
Exportizer Pro 4.3 Ranking & Summary
Exportizer Pro 4.3 description
Exportizer Pro 4.3 is a database utility, which allows to copy database tables to clipboard or export them to file. It can open DBF, DB, TXT, CSV, ASC, XLS, XLSX, MDB, ACCDB, HTML, GDB, IB, DBC, Lotus (WJ2, WK1) files. It supports text, HTML, XML, RTF, XLS (binary or XML-based), CSV, INSERT statements, and DBF destination formats.
This software allows exporting all database files from specified folder or all tables from a multi-table file at once. Many options allow full control over the output. It includes several useful functions for data manipulating and bookmarking.
Exportizer Pro is shareware with test period of 15 days. After the test period, if you want to continue using the program, you need to register. The registration fee for one copy of the program is USD 29.00. There are volume discounts starting from 2 copies. Unlimited license costs USD 497.00. Before purchasing unlimited license, please contact the author.
Advantages for registered users:
- Non-limited using Exportizer Pro for any legal purpose.
- Receiving full technical support and updates information for the software via E-mail.
- Free upgrades for the entire major series. For example, if you purchase 4.0, you get all the 4.xx upgrades free.
- Great discounts (up to 70%) on upgrades to other major versions of Exportizer Pro (for example, from 4.xx to 5.xx).
- Able to specify number of database records to be copied into one line (thus, if you specify 3 and database record count is 24, then database will be copied into 8 lines).
- Many other options allow full control over output.
- There are several useful functions for data manipulating and bookmarking.
- Open multi-table files
- Export a whole folder or all tables from a multi-table file at once (from interface or via command line).
- Specify custom increment number for Increment Field Value function.
- Export data to dBase 5.
- Export data to Excel (XML-based).
- Using extra command line parameters like /LogFile, /CloseOnError etc.
- Appeding records to existing target.
Enhancements: New export modes: creating blank target and appending records to existing target
Requirements: Windows 95/98/NT4/2000/ME/XP/2003/Vista/7
Exportizer Pro 4.3 Screenshot
Exportizer Pro 4.3 Keywords
Bookmark Exportizer Pro 4.3
Exportizer Pro 4.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.