FastTrack FTP 3.01
FastTrack FTP 3.01 Ranking & Summary
FastTrack FTP 3.01 description
FastTrack FTP 3.01 was designed to provide you with a great tool which can handle file groups and allows you to change attributes of files stored on an FTP-server. The special editor allows you to edit files directly on the server. You can set up additional custom commands and add them to the main menu. Custom commands can be grouped by various criteria. It is also possible to connect an external HTML editor to edit web pages and other files.
Fast-Track FTP supports Shell Access, FTPS (File Transfer Protocol using SSL), SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) and many others. The good news is that you do not need to install and connect any additional external libraries in order to use these protocols. Thus, all traffic will be encrypted and it will be impossible to intercept your login and password.
Among other useful features, you are kindly advised to pay attention to the following: download resume, log files, directories compare and synchronization with a few clicks (considering local time zones), clipboard monitoring, transferal of large (over 2 GB) files, proxy servers and firewalls support, SOCKS 4, 4.5 and 5, download speed display, and assigning the starting directory (on a local hard drive as well as on a server) for each server. There is also a keep alive feature which keeps the connection to a server alive by sending special commands.
The built-in scheduler can do all the night work while you are sleeping.
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/X/2003 Compatible
- Upload and download one or more files, as well as whole folders and subdirectories
- Resume and complete file transfers when the connection has been interrupted.
- Delete one or more files, as well as whole folders and subdirectories - managing remote servers has never been faster and easier.
- FTP connection profiles you use the most can be saved, allowing you to connect to each one with one click of the mouse.
- Multiple Connections. Multitasking data transfer mode. To support simultaneous file transfer, ftp client creates the required number of sessions. At this time (during the file transfer process), a user can continue browsing the site.
- Unlimited number of profiles
- Drag-and-drop file transfer, pop-up help, and a context sensitive menu (called up by right-clicking the mouse).
- Built-in Compression. During transfer, files can be automatically compressed into the .ZIP archive file format, reducing transfer time and improving throughput.
- Set up data transfer modes (ASCII or Binary). Automatically assign file transfer parameters according to the type of file being uploaded (parameters can easily be expanded).
- Passive and Active (Port) transfers.
- Auto-detect transfer mode. FTP software can automatically turn on/off the passive data transfer mode as needed and correct connection settings input errors.
- Display hidden server directories and files . Server directories are sometimes hidden from view - FTP Commander Pro's handy directory modification option reveals them.
- Sort data according to date, size, or name - both on local computers and remote servers.
- Use the filter mask to display the files types you want to upload. Type in *.htm or *.html and all you'll see is your web page files. Or type in *.css and all you'll see is your style sheets. Very handy for hiding clutter, like backup files (*.bak), from view.
- View files or folders as tables, lists, and as large and small icons.
- Display file assotiated icons
- CHMOD command
- Advanced CHMOD command dialog (file attributes dialog)
- Compare directories on local and remote access computers. When comparing the contents of the local directory and the server contents, files that differ are highlighted.
- Synchronize directories on local and remote access computers . Compare folder contents (modified or new files) or perform robust mirroring operations.
- Specify both the initial directory you connect to on the FTP server and the local directory you want to upload from (or download to).
- Allows you to set a special server response format and a rule for reading the list of server-based files and folders.
- Standard FTP compatible with any industry standard FTP server
- SSL (FTPS)
- SSL protocol provides session-level identification and encryption, establishes the client-server channel and ensures data transfer security and privacy by means of encryption.
- SSL v3 (TLS) Support,
- SSL Explicit (AUTH SSL) Support
- SSL Implicit (Port 990)
- SSL 2, SSL 3, TLS 1, and TLS 1.1
- SSL Client & Server Certificate Support
- SSL Certificate Creation Wizard
- SSL Certificate Local Trusted Store
- SSL Use Windows Trusted Root CA Store
- SSL "Strong" Keys
- Secure FTP (SFTP) provides safe authorization, integrity and privacy of data transfer using SSH protocols.
- SSH (Secure Shell) connect securely to SFTP Servers using password or public-key based authentication .
- SSH2 Secure Shell (SFTP) Support
- SSH2 Password & Public Key Authentication
- SSH2 Identify File Creation Wizard (RSA/DSA Keys)
- SSH2 Sec. Key Password Store or Prompt Option
- SSH2 Cipher, Mac, Compression Options
- SSH2 Trusted Identity Store
- Strong 128-bit and 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standards.
- Encryption algorithms includes DES, TripleDES, Blowfish, Twofish256, Twofish192, Twofish128, AES256, AES192, AES128, AES256, Serpent256, Serpent192, Serpent128, ARCFOUR, IDEA, and CAST128.
- PGP (Pretty Good Privacy)
- PGP provides you with the ability to create an additional level of privacy. It works by encrypting a file with key technology so that only the file recipient, who had previously provided their public key can read it.
- Supports Proxy, Firewall, Sockets 4, 4.5, and 5.
- Transfer Integrity. Verify the integrity of the transfered file by comparing the destination file's checksum against the source.
- Keep the FTP connection when the program is idle. Servers tend to break off the connection automatically when you stop using it for any length of time (often minutes). FTP Commander Pro counteracts this by sending out regular retention prompts to keep you connected
- Toggles the letter case of files names on both local computers and remote servers - handy if your site contains a link to a file named "ftpclient.gif," but you uploaded it as "FTPclient.Gif."
- Auto Change-Case rules
- Carriage return symbols editor which can be very useful when editing scripts.
- Multiple Folder Caching Options
- "Smart" file renaming rules. Filename Conversions. Apply file name changes on files being uploaded or downloaded. Use extension processing rules.
- After Transfer Events Controls
- Supports FTP Log File
- Advanced multi-session log file
- Europe and USA date format, Time Zone options
- Advanced Remote & Local Timestamp Controls
- Custom Commands
- Advanced custom command manager. You can set up additional custom commands and add them to the main menu. Custom commands can be grouped by various criteria.
- Scheduled Transfers & Tasks. The built-in scheduler.
- Backup to FTP. Automatically backup data to remote ftp server.
- FTP Backup. Automatically backup your entire FTP server or a selected folder to local storages
- FTP to FTP backup. Automatically backup your entire FTP server or a selected folder to remote FTP.
- Copy (Mirror) files from FTP server to another FTP.
- Compressing with zip (gzip compatible)
- Automatically restart interrupted transfers or manually restart paused transfers from the point it left off. No more time wasted supervising the program during uploads or downloads.
- Ability to start third-party utilities before and after archiving/mirroring
- Ability to run tasks manually
- Edit file locally.
- Edit file on the server. The special editor allows you to edit files directly on the server.
- External HTML Editor. It is also possible to connect an external HTML editor to edit web pages and other files.
- Interface Localization
Enhancements: New release
Requirements: A standard Windows PC
FastTrack FTP 3.01 Screenshot
FastTrack FTP 3.01 Keywords
Bookmark FastTrack FTP 3.01
FastTrack FTP 3.01 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.