Firebird Maestro 9.5
Firebird Maestro 9.5 Ranking & Summary
Firebird Maestro 9.5 description
Firebird Maestro 9.5 is designed as a professional program for the Firebird server administration and development.
The application also provides you with a powerful set of tools to edit and execute SQL scripts, build visual diagrams for numeric data, compose OLAP cubes, and much more.
- Support for all the Firebird versions from 1.0 to 2.5
- Easy database object management
- Database Designer
- Data management: viewing, editing, grouping, sorting and filtering abilities
- Comfortable access to the Firebird security features
- Handy SQL Editor with code folding, syntax highlighting, and multi-threading
- Visual Query Builder
- Data export/import to/from the most popular formats
- Powerful BLOB Viewer/Editor
- Server management extensions:
- Now it is possible to disable database triggers in the Create Database Profile and Edit Database Profile windows (Firebird 2.1 and higher). This option should be used only by database owners and SYSDBAs.
- Interface improvements:
- Data Export wizard has been significantly improved:
- Now you can select the result file encoding (ANSI, UTF8, UTF16, UTF32, OEM, Mac).
- Support for Microsoft Office Excel 2007, Microsoft Office Word 2007, OpenDocument Spreadsheed, and OpenDocument Text file formats has been implemented.
- The wizard has been completely redesigned to increase the usability. In particular, the export process now can be started at any step of the wizard.
- Data Import wizard has been updated too:
- Now you can import data from Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and Microsoft Office Access 2007 file formats along with Microsoft Office Excel 97-2003, Microsoft Office Access, CSV, DBF, and Text files supported in the previous versions.
- Starting with this version you can import Text and CSV data files stored in different encodings.
- Now it is possible to empty the target table as well as execute custom SQL scripts before and after import.
- The wizard has been completely redesigned to improve the look and feel and increase the usability.
- Get SQL Dump: now you can specify the encoding on the generating dump to a file.
- Trigger Editor: the Code Completion feature becomes available for the NEW and OLD keywords.
- Trigger Editor
- SQL Editor: starting with this version Firebird Maestro highlights the error line after executing an erroneous query.
- BLOB Viewer: Unicode support has been added to the Non-BLOB data grid.
- Data grid features the following things:
- Starting with this version it is possible to allow displaying row numbers in grids. Of course you can adjust the corresponding column to yours liking.
- Now you can fix grid columns to view them permanently when working with other grid data. To fix a column, choose the corresponding item from the grid's header popup menu.
- In addition to this, several bugs have been fixed and some other minor improvements and corrections have been made.
Requirements: P-166/64MB RAM/10MB HDD/SVGA/IE4
Firebird Maestro 9.5 Screenshot
Firebird Maestro 9.5 Keywords
Bookmark Firebird Maestro 9.5
Firebird Maestro 9.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
- Database Browser 2.4.0
- 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2) 1.0
- OFFICE KEY CHANGER 1.0.0
- WorkCentrics for Microsoft Office 3.3.1311
- Microsoft Office Communicator Mobile 3.5.6906.28 2007 R2
- ActiveSolid for Microsoft Office 2.7.5
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 SP1 12.0.6211.1000