Firefox for Mobile 10.0.2
Firefox for Mobile 10.0.2 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 13 MB
Platform: Windows All
Date added: 2012-02-17
Publisher: Mozilla Foundation
Firefox for Mobile 10.0.2 description
Firefox for Mobile 10.0.2 is developed to be an efficient, handy as well as complete program which is the code name of the effort to build a mobile version of Firefox. Fennec is part of the Mozilla effort to enable all mobile phones with a Mozilla application.
The overall goals for Mobile Firefox are:
- Provide Mozilla’s standards-based open-source browser engine, optimized for mobile, that can be embedded by device manufacturers and others;
- A full-featured mobile browser including support for XUL-based add-ons, delivering on Firefox’s key principles of ease-of-use, security and accessibility;
- Grow the Mozilla community in the mobile space;
- Provide tools and documentation to help developers develop, debug and deploy web applications;
- Do all of this work in the shared Mozilla source repositories so all platforms, desktop and mobile, benefit each other
- Stay in Sync
- Sync seamlessly connects your desktop and mobile Firefoxes, so you can access your browsing history, passwords, bookmarks and even open tabs no matter which device you use. Access years of desktop browsing the first day you fire up your mobile, and use saved passwords from your desktop to fill out forms on your phone.
- Now you can surf the Web on your desktop, get up in the middle of browsing and have your open tabs ready and waiting on your mobile, just as you left them. Your browsing will never be the same! Learn more.
- Mobile Add-ons
- Customize Firefox to fit exactly the way you browse with growing catalog of mobile add-ons. Discover and install them directly from your phone! Any developer can build a mobile add-on for Firefox or easily adapt an existing one to be optimized for mobile devices.
- Awesome Screen: Type Less, Browse More
- Typing isn’t always easy on mobile devices, which is why they made the Awesome Screen. It gets to know you as you browse, and offers a smart list of shortcuts to your favorite sites, bookmarked pages and tabs from your other computers. Just tap the Awesome Bar (Smart Location Bar) to get started.
- Search Engines
- For maximum search power, multiple search engines appear when you start typing in the Awesome Bar. You can also tap on the magnifier next to the Awesome Bar to see a list of your search engine options, or customize this list to your liking through the Add-ons Manager.
- Your Start Page
- Firefox’s personalized start page gives you instant access to your desktop tabs, the tabs you had open the previous time you browsed on your phone and recommendations for useful add-ons.
- Dress Up Your Firefox
- The mobile Firefox gives you access to thousands of easy-to-install themes called Personas, meaning you can change the look of your browser to practically anything with just a tap. Choose anything from simple designs to colorful patterns to content from partners like Harry Potter and Bob Marley.
Friendly TO THE TOUCH
- Full Screen View
- There’s not a lot of room for extra stuff on your phone screen, so they've designed Firefox to stay out of the way of the content you’re looking at. Once you land on your destination the Awesome Bar and controls get stowed out of view, but they’re easy to find again: just swipe left and right to see your tabs and browser tools, or swipe up to start another search.
- Reading tiny content on a small strain can strain even the best eyesight. To swiftly zoom in and out of any page, just pinch-to-zoom (Android) or double tap (Android/Maemo) any time you’d like to take a closer look.
- Tabbed Browsing
- Enjoy the convenience of tabs on your desktop? The mobile Firefox has tabs, too! Simply swipe to the right and you’ll see all your open tabs as thumbnails so you can easily see where you’d like to go next. Tap the plus button to open a new tab, and if you accidentally close one of your tabs you can tap the Undo button to bring it back.
- One-Touch Bookmarking
- Swipe to the left and bookmark a site you love with one touch. Then, you can tag and save it to make sure it always appears in your Awesome Screen for easy access.
Productivity AND PERFORMANCE
- Super Speed
- The mobile Firefox is built on the same browser engine as the desktop version, yet optimized for browsing on a mobile device. The result? Speed, efficiency and a seamlessly smooth browsing experience.
- Location-Aware Browsing
- Need directions, help finding a restaurant or other info relevant to your current location? Firefox saves you time and clicks by allowing sites to ask your phone were you are. It’s handy, but also optional – Firefox doesn’t share your location without your permission.
- Download Manager
- Download files on your mobile just like with the desktop Firefox. The downloads take place in the background so your browsing isn’t interrupted, even if you’re downloading multiple files at once. Plus, the Download Manager lets you stop, pause and resume the process any time you want.
- Site Menu
- Being on a mobile device doesn’t mean you should lose control over your browsing. Tap the site ID button (the site’s icon next to the URL or page title) and you’ll get a series of choices for each page you’re visiting. Depending on the site, you’ll see options like these in the Site Menu:
- Save to PDF
- Save to PDF lets you capture important content, like driving directions or a boarding pass, to view offline.
- Forget Password
- Forget Password tells site to forget your private data.
- Add Search Engine
- Add Search Engine lets you add a new search engine to your custom search engine list.
- Find in Page
- Find in Page lets you quickly scan to find the text you’re looking for.
- Share Page
- Share Page lets you send content to email, Facebook, Twitter, Google Reader and more.
- Clear Site Preferences
- Clear Site Preferences manages other site-specific preferences, including pop-up blocking, automatic location sharing, storing local data and opting to never save a password.
- Automatic Updates
- Firefox will let you know as soon as a new, improved version is available. Install updates right away, or wait until you’re ready.
- Password Manager
- Firefox can remember passwords to your favorite sites to help you avoid extra typing.
- Security Preferences
- They take your online security very seriously, and have packed Firefox full of ways to help you stay safe. Swipe left and tap on your browser tools to go to your preferences, where you can easily customize the settings for your passwords, private data, cookies, loading images and installing add-ons.
- Instant Web Site ID
- Want to be extra sure about a site’s legitimacy? Click on its favicon for an instant identity overview. It’s an easy way to check up on suspicious sites, avoid Web forgeries and make sure a site is what it claims to be.
- Forget Password
- There are times when you may want Firefox to stop remembering your passwords. If you’re sharing your phone, or simply no longer trust a site, just use the Forget Password setting in the Site Menu to erase the info.
The CUTTING EDGE
- Firefox takes advantage of new multi-core CPUs by running the browser in multiple processes. This provides a more responsive browsing experience and better battery life.
- Electrolysis allows the browser interface to run in a separate process from the one rendering Web content, resulting in a much more stable and responsive browser.
- Layers technology helps improve graphic performance for swifter and slicker scrolling, zooming and animations.
- Offline Browsing
- Offline browsing in Firefox lets you have a Web connection even if your mobile device doesn't have one. Certain enabled sites may allow applications—like your Web-based email—to stay with you at all times.
- Firefox Speaks Your Language
- Firefox for mobile is offered in more than 10 languages and counting.
- Text Rendering
- Read your language exactly as it’s written. With Firefox’s new graphics engine, Arabic, Dutch, Hebrew and other script languages now render seamlessly.
- Global Community
- Firefox is made by Mozilla, a non-profit organization and worldwide community dedicated to building a better Web
Firefox for Mobile 10.0.2 Screenshot
Firefox for Mobile 10.0.2 Keywords
Bookmark Firefox for Mobile 10.0.2
Firefox for Mobile 10.0.2 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Firefox for Mobile 10.0.2. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Firefox for Mobile comes as an impressive as well as easy to use application which is the code name of the effort to build a mobile version of Firefox. Free Download
Firefox for Mobile can be a really smart, convenient and valuable program which is the code name of the effort to build a mobile version of Firefox. Free Download
Firefox Portable is designed as a popular Mozilla Firefox web browser bundled with a PortableApps.com Launcher as a portable app, so you can take your bookmarks, extensions and saved passwords with you. Free Download
Firefox Backup Tool offers an easy-to-use, simple-to-install application that helps you backup all important configuration of your Firefox, including user preferences, bookmarks, extensions, browsing history, etc. Free Download
Firefox 4 UI Fixer brings users the convenience of using an efficient add-ons which can change Statusbar location, add movable Firefox Button and more. Free Download
Firefox Password Recovery Tool is developed to be an interesting as well as helpful tool which allows you to recover your Firefox passwords. Free Download
Firefox Backup 2011 is considered to be a fast and simple program that allows you to backup all your Mozilla Firefox profiles and restore them quickly when needed. Free Download
Firefox extension that will allow your Firefox browser to display XHTML Mobile Profiles Free Download